I'm Wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Wet

Because it is storming and I heard hail coming down. I had to make a mad rush through the pelting pieces of ice to park my car under a tree next to a building.

Here are a few pics

^^This is not the biggest piece, its just a piece that hit me in the neck and went down my shirt.

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: I'm Wet

and here is the rain I took pics of within a two second span

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

**** i better not run into any of that...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

That storm just passed over me here in Loisville. Pretty nasty
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

The most amazing to me was how fast it came in... and the darkness at 5pm. I guess we were lucky, some people online had pics of golf ball sized hail.

Comment

and then here is some pics at 6pm an hour after I took the other pics... just to give you an idea of how bad it was

Comment

dang, good thing your car was under that tree...

Comment

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875
                dang, good thing your car was under that tree...
                I went and during the storm and parked it under the tree to keep the hail off of it. I'd say for about 30 seconds hail was pelting it and me on the way to it. The only people that cared enough to move their cars were me and this guys that has a 350z

Comment

did it damage your car at all?

Comment

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875
                    did it damage your car at all?
                    I'm afraid to go back out and check... but you could hear it hiting the cars from my third floor balcony. I know a few people on a local board said they had a few dings.

Comment

I live in Nashville and we are getting a lightning shower here but no hail. I love having a garage at home and at work. :)

My S-10 is covered in dents where a hailstorm damaged it at Nissan when my brother-in-law owned it. Middle Tennessee and all of Kentucky are prime targets for hail this time of year. Screw driving a motorcycle!
                      2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Well this is the first time I can remember gettin hail in central kentucky since xmas in like 94 or so. But I remember in southern KY and nothern TN there tends to be a path that storms love to take. Every time I see the news/weather southern Ky and north TN get pounded.

Comment

dang..i scrolled down and as i saw the second pic at a glance and only seeing the top part i saw the chair legs and immediately thought it was a broken windsheild..haha glad it's not.. it's raining here but nothing like that..
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                            dang..i scrolled down and as i saw the second pic at a glance and only seeing the top part i saw the chair legs and immediately thought it was a broken windsheild..haha glad it's not.. it's raining here but nothing like that..
                            you should see the other side of town... they had pics on the news where it looked like the ground was covered in snow... you couldn't see any grass from all the hail.

Comment

god youre so from ky josh, wheels sitting on the balcony? you redneck.

/keep in mind i too am a redneck with no room to talk as i have a exhaust sitting in my living room /

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X