Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 CTS-V :drool:

http://www.motortrend.com/features/a...adillac_cts_v/

What's good for the Blue Devil is good for the Cadillac CTS-v. The next-generation muscle-Caddy, which is expected in the 2009 model year along with the quicker-than-Z06 Chevrolet Corvette, also will get the supercharged LS7 7.0-liter powerplant. While the Blue Devil, which will be named Z07, will have about 700-horsepower ("Trend," June), expect the engine to be detuned somewhat for the CTS-v to about 600 horses.

That's still well above the competition's numbers. The BMW M3 and Audi RS4 come in at 420 horsepower, and the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG looks to be about 503 horsepower, same as the CLK63 AMG Black Series that made its debut at the New York show.

On paper, the Z06's 505-horsepower, 7.0-liter has enough grunt to give the CTS-v the edge over its European rivals. But the naturally aspirated Z06 engine is said to lack enough low-end torque for a car of the Cadillac's weight. The Z06 weighs just over 3200 pounds; the new CTS-v is likely to tip the scales at about 3600.

Expect themes from the current Cadillac CTS-v to carry through to the new model, including stiffer springs and shocks, meaty Brembo brakes, a quicker steering ratio, fender blisters, and lower front and rear deck spoilers, a mesh grille, and nicely bolstered front seats.
    The hotness...

Re: 2009 CTS-V :drool:

Hotnesss...s.s.s.s.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Cadillac is in a league of their own. Each year I want a caddy more and more.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

eh, that pic looks photoshoped...theres been so many rumors I don't know what to believe.....either way I'll believe it when I see it....and personally I think it kinda sucks...sure its powerful, but they have to charge more for it..I can afford mine (mid 30's), but I won't be able to afford the 70k their gonna want for that thing, thats how much they want for the friggin STS-V...the cts-v is supposed to be the cheaper out of the three and the car that people buy when the can't afford an M5...now who's gonna buy the thing?...ugh.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

sell a kindey, make the payments cheaper
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Its still an ugly duckling tho... i'd rather have the vette

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
              Its still an ugly duckling tho... i'd rather have the vette
              You're dumb in the head. This car is FAR more practical, only 100 horses less, and much more luxurious than any Vette. If it were a big decision, I would want this over the Vette any day.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

id pimp that. just think what it can do with a tune and pully swap.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                  Cadillac is in a league of their own. Each year I want a caddy more and more.
                  I second that...want one more and more every day...:drool: :drool: I think i might even take that over a vette..maybe
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                    You're dumb in the head. This car is FAR more practical, only 100 horses less, and much more luxurious than any Vette. If it were a big decision, I would want this over the Vette any day.

Maybe i am.. i just don't like its "design by ruler" styling... never have.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

nice, I'd rather drive that than a 3 series to be honest. Those things are everywhere here, that though in all black with a nice tint. Yeah I'd drive it. As was stated above though proably out of my price range. Just give me a nice vette with a 6 speed and I'd be a happy camper.
                      -Brad
                      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                      :rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X