OK! Now we're making progress! Flatulence deodorizer - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK! Now we're making progress! Flatulence deodorizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK! Now we're making progress! Flatulence deodorizer

Brian Conant stood alongside his fellow National Guardsmen during a training session about eight years ago in Hawaii. He was wearing a heavy chemical warfare suit lined with charcoal.

"Any time I expelled gas in the suit, I realized nobody could smell it," Conant, 48, says. "It was amazing."

According to the American College of Gastroenterology, 58 million Americans suffer from one or more medical disorders that cause excessive gas. To treat it, doctors usually recommend a change in diet. Sometimes they recommend medication, such as Gas-X or Bean-O, which alters the bacteria that may be causing the foul odor. But with Conant's invention, the Flatulence Deodorizer, also known as Flat-D, there is an alternative way to limit the embarrassment.

The long, narrow washable pad, lined thinly with charcoal, absorbs chemicals, including hydrogen sulfide, a byproduct of the bacteria that causes odorous gas. The pad, at $12.95, curves with the contour of the body, and one size fits most.

For those who fall outside the "most" category, Conant has developed the "overpad," partly due to the increasing number of phone calls from those who have just undergone gastric bypass surgery. "Can you guess our best month?" asks marketing director Frank Morosky. "January, because people have made New Year's resolutions to eat healthier. And, it turns out, healthy foods like broccoli, beans and whole grains cause gas."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features...,4353197.story
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Re: OK! Now we're making progress! Flatulence deodorizer

So you have to wear a charcoal coated anal bum cover to stop from smelling bad? No thanks. Let them smell my wrath!!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Farting is a good way to get a cheap laugh. Especially in other peoples cars with friends riding. First the sound (the best is with the leather seats), everyone laughs, then the smell, then you're the only one still laughing.
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I say rip it, and be proud!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
          Farting is a good way to get a cheap laugh. Especially in other peoples cars with friends riding. First the sound (the best is with the leather seats), everyone laughs, then the smell, then you're the only one still laughing.
          Hell yes! :banana:

Comment

I hate people like you...
            <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

no, the best sound was on the aluminum bleachers at the pool. What ever happened to the manpon? just shove it up there, and everytime one rips, you get the aromatic smell of potpourri-a$$
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68
                "Any time I expelled gas in the suit, I realized nobody could smell it," Conant, 48, says. "It was amazing."
                Maybe it was the gas masks the others were wearing?

Nothing like marinating in your own stench.

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I was gonna say December for the month, nothing like ripping one in front of the whole family at a christmas party...

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                    What ever happened to the manpon? just shove it up there, and everytime one rips, you get the aromatic smell of potpourri-a$$

Most guys doesn't like to shove anything up there a$$es ...... maybe you do ;) ?

:)
                    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

wow you gonna take that nate dogg??

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                        I say rip it, and be proud!
                        words of wisdom
                        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by StiLlsMoKiN875
                          wow you gonna take that nate dogg??
                          1 g, thankyou.

no, I gonna leave it. It's notcool to be hit onlike that, especially when homie don't play that.
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                            1 g, thankyou.

no, I gonna leave it. It's notcool to be hit onlike that, especially when homie don't play that.
                            lol BURN!! homie don't play like dat, good one, I was wondering when you were gonna come around to this thread again...

Comment

For things like this always remember, when your friends say, "Maybe we should roll the windows up" don't trust them at all and leave them b!tches down.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X