found me a new ride....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found me a new ride....

I was driving around and past this car lot that had a nice red z28... the paint is perfect and it has 80,000 miles and they are asking 5,000 for it so im gonna go check on it tomorrwo and checking on how much trade in i can get....im really hoping to get this one i ahve alot of plans in mind for it begining with a loud exhauist so people hear me coming :D wish me luck im hoping to bring her home this week

Re: found me a new ride....

Year???????
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

5k? that's way cheap..something must be wrong with it or that is a screaming deal
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        5k? that's way cheap..something must be wrong with it or that is a screaming deal

Or a 94 Lt1 with a bad opti.

Can't be an Ls for 5k.
        1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

El-Ti-Juan to the rescue I have seen ls1s go as low as 6000-6500 on ls1.com or ls1tech.com. If you look hard enough, you can find great deal on f-body these days.

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

oops sorry its a 94 bone stock and doesnt have a thing wrong with it surprisingly

Comment

Trade in? Hahah, would they bother.. i mean you're essentially dealing with chump change here..

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Trade in? Hahah, would they bother.. i mean you're essentially dealing with chump change here..

yea but i need something to help me out i mean im only 17 lol but who knows what they will say ill find ouit tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X