my 03cobra comes home monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 03cobra comes home monday

The 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT will be on its way home with me Monday. ****ing pumped as hell, its been a dream car for quite some time. Thought I would show you guys another video of it...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=2019292498

Re: my 03cobra comes home monday

awsome
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Coming home? Where's it been?
      Nice car though...LOVE that exhaust note!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman
        Coming home? Where's it been?
        Nice car though...LOVE that exhaust note!!!

I just bought it

and yea, Jlb Shorties and Bassanni cat back.

Comment

i can honestly say that i'm jealous. i've been considering switching over to a mustang for my next car (won't be an 03/04 cobra though). does it have an off-road h or x pipe on there? i think your video confirms that i'd go w/ a bassani exhaust if i get a mustang. the deep dish cobra r wheels look pretty good too. :tup:
          94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Bird
            i can honestly say that i'm jealous. i've been considering switching over to a mustang for my next car (won't be an 03/04 cobra though). does it have an off-road h or x pipe on there? i think your video confirms that i'd go w/ a bassani exhaust if i get a mustang. the deep dish cobra r wheels look pretty good too. :tup:
            No way i'd switch to a Mustang UNLESS its a 03/04 Cobra/

What kind of stang are you lookin for anyway? Like the new 07 GT's or a V6? or an older one.

Just so you know, an LS1 will rape a new Mustang GT all day...

FWIW
            1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392

What kind of stang are you lookin for anyway? Like the new 07 GT's or a V6? or an older one.

FWIW
              i can't afford a new mustang or an 03/04 cobra so those are out of the question. i'll be looking at 99-04 mustangs. i've been searching for ls1's for a long time, but i never come across any that are the colors i want, the options, mileage, or price. to get what i want out of an ls1 i need to pay over $16k here in fl and they're not worth that to me. i can get a mustang w/ everything i want for under $12k very easily.

my brother has a 99 cobra that i drive around every now and then and thats good enough for me. i don't race so i could care less if an ls1 could rape me. i've grown out of that stage of wanting to have the fastest car around. i just want something that looks good, is fun to drive, and has a mean exhaust note. :drool:
              94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

The exhaust note is amazing...and the first blip of the throttle in the begining from the front...ahhh :drool: :drool: idk though i still like f-bodies more.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                  though i still like f-bodies more.
                  Me 2, but it IS a nice 'stang.

Before I was about to trade my camaro in, I was looking at Cobra's too, but they really didn't appeal to me too much. Not sure why, but I definately like the f-bod's better.
                  sigpic

Comment

nice job man. 03/04 cobras are the only stangs i somewhat like,

just remeber, MUSTANG = Must Use Supercharger or Turbo Against Na Gm
                    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=570554525
                      this is dan in a few days.
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Bird
                        i can't afford a new mustang or an 03/04 cobra so those are out of the question. i'll be looking at 99-04 mustangs. i've been searching for ls1's for a long time, but i never come across any that are the colors i want, the options, mileage, or price. to get what i want out of an ls1 i need to pay over $16k here in fl and they're not worth that to me. i can get a mustang w/ everything i want for under $12k very easily.

my brother has a 99 cobra that i drive around every now and then and thats good enough for me. i don't race so i could care less if an ls1 could rape me. i've grown out of that stage of wanting to have the fastest car around. i just want something that looks good, is fun to drive, and has a mean exhaust note. :drool:
                        ive seen ls1's as cheap as 8000$ u just aint lookin hard enough...i see them everyday for around 10-15k$ so they have a bit more mileage but who cares? these are gm cars not ford...gm has the best reliability compared to a ford
                        (fix or repair daily) :D

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392

FWIW
                          i wouldnt switch to a mustang NO MATTER WHAT IT IS...i'll never drive a mustang, specially after they made a smart *** comment bout being "no competition" in a commercial, ide prefer a new camaro or 02 firebird b4 i drove a POS mustang specially being that its a blue oval...ide pay the extra dollars for a better valued car

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
                            i wouldnt switch to a mustang NO MATTER WHAT IT IS...i'll never drive a mustang, specially after they made a smart *** comment bout being "no competition" in a commercial, ide prefer a new camaro or 02 firebird b4 i drove a POS mustang specially being that its a blue oval...ide pay the extra dollars for a better valued car
                            No...please...tell us how you REALLY feel :D
                            sigpic

Comment

your are going to miss your soul :) just messing man i say get what makes you happy bro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X