Where to Apply for Credit Card with no credit? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Apply for Credit Card with no credit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Apply for Credit Card with no credit?

I dont really have any credit so what credit card can I apply for online with little or no credit with the best APR and all that? Links?
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Re: Where to Apply for Credit Card with no credit?

One of my buddies had to do a pre-paid credit card through a credit union. After 6 months of good standing and stuff, they gave him a real card. You might have to look into something like that.
    ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

CapitalOne
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

bestbuy, capitalone, etc. Most will give ya something to start out
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

My first credit card, I got through a professional orgainization (SAE).. I had almost no credit, and I still got a decent rate.

If you belong to something like the NRA, they'll also get you started with a rate that wont kill you either.

Just an FYI... if you have almost no credit, your card won't be for all that much... prolly $1000 or less.. Just make your payments and in a few months they'll raise the limit if you ask...
          Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

I had no credit when I applied for my first card. I went through Citi and got a student card. 0% for however long. Just don't even be 1 day late with your payment or you will start to get charged. I got a limit of $1k to start out with. It's at 2700 now.

Where are you in school? I was required to give some school info to get accepted.

Comment

AT&T used to have a Mastercard for college students with no credit. The rate was a touch steep, but I think you'll find that for any first time card.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Try your bank. Get a small loan. Pay it back in a few months.

Just about anything that will show that you took money, and paid it back will build your credit.

The bank might be able to give you better rates also.

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

I had 0 credits. Even the department stores wouldn't give me their store credit cards. Then, I bought a laptop from dell and they approved me for credit with 28% APR. After that, I kept my credits good. I think my current credit score is 740. But that went down since I didn't pay my phone bill for 3 months. I had more than 800 score six months ago. Dude, get your credit in good shape as soon as possible. Without good credit, there's basically nothing you can do, no nice cars, big houses etc. You should definitely apply to local department stores, dell, gateway w/e. Once you're in the system, you're good. Btw, I still wonder how you manage to build your supra without a credit card! hmmm, many thoughts coming to my mind ;)

:)
                  Last edited by kala; 05-31-2007, 11:53 AM.
                  09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                  sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                    CapitalOne
                    No fees and 500 dollar limit... they moved mine to 750 limit after 3 months.
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

aren't you going to UCF, seems I can't go a day without getting a credit card application...

FWIW I love my Bank of america credit card, they gave me $17,500 limit. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shane
                        I dont really have any credit so what credit card can I apply for online with little or no credit with the best APR and all that? Links?
                        Credit cards are bad, m'kay?
                        I got a JC Pennys card and used it a few times. That helped build my credit. Then I got a Visa card. Since you have to have clothes, put them on the store card a few times and you'll be set. You can even lie on those applications. I don't know if they even bother to check them.
                        2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                          FWIW I love my Bank of america credit card, they gave me $17,500 limit. LOL
                          Noob credit limit :rolleyes:

:)
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            2 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X