found a new car.. i hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a new car.. i hope

gunna go check it out at the dealership today or tuesday ...hope it works out... ill give u a hint, turbo rwd, japenese :-p haha dunno if im deff gunna get it but theres a vary good possibility cause my parents think my beater is junk and its gunna die soon...which it is... wish me luck haha and no flaming :twak: its just my other car for now if i get it... i calmed down a bit.. i give my bird until june 1st....if its not done by then ....its gone thats it no more ****ign around so i dunno guys who want soem of the **** save up cause i dont see it being done at all :twak: which sucks
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: found a new car.. i hope

Stock turbo???

Supra?
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392
      Stock turbo???

Supra?
      u guessed it....its not a fourth gen though only a 3rd... 87'
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

i was thinking it was a 3000gt. what os the mileage on your lt-1 ?
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Just warning you that the DOHC I6's are a ***** to work on and diagnose....everything has to be PERFECT
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
            3000gt's are front or 4 wheel drive i believe.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
              gts are fwd...my girlfriends mom has a real nice pearl white one and it was 40k when romoved

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
              Just warning you that the DOHC I6's are a ***** to work on and diagnose....everything has to be PERFECT
              im fermilliar with the supra motors... i was obbsessed before i got my bird

Originally posted by Loochy88
              3000gt's are front or 4 wheel drive i believe.
              front u can get um in awd though

Comment

dude I would avoid that supra, not to reliable...

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                  dude I would avoid that supra, not to reliable...
                  if u drove my concorde sail boat with wheels is more reliable.... the thing barly runs ....like i said i know my supras and there problems that are common (head gasket on this engine...they go alot)... ill keep it running good

Comment

not saying you don't need a car, but a supra is not a great choice.

If you have to get a import turbo, I think a 240 SR20DET swap is a better choice. Cheaper to maintain, and buy. And I even feel more reliable. **** even turno KAs are really not that bad too.

Or a 5.0, my car has beend dead reliable, except for a alternator, but ehh it was 15 years old. But they are on the pricey side.

Comment

My friend has an 87 Supra.

He just got done replacing the motor and the thing still runs like poo.

His is n/a though.

AND the turboed ones are only good for a low 15 second 1/4 miles...sooo

You may want to re-evaluate. There are alot better cars.
                      1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

If you have to get a import turbo, I think a 240 SR20DET swap is a better choice. Cheaper to maintain, and buy. And I even feel more reliable. **** even turno KAs are really not that bad too.
                        The guy doesn't even have the patience to finish his LT1 swap.. what makes you think he'll swap anything else? Besides a SR20DET is four more letters than a LT1, therefore much more difficult :cool:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                        R.I.P. '07 Pats
                        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                          The guy doesn't even have the patience to finish his LT1 swap.. what makes you think he'll swap anything else? Besides a SR20DET is four more letters than a LT1, therefore much more difficult :cool:
                          yeah but you can pay people to do it for you, for a few hundred. well at least in Orlando.

Comment

yeah but you can pay people to do it for you, for a few hundred. well at least in Orlando.
                            I thought he was paying people to do his LT1 swap.. and it was taking to long or something....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                            R.I.P. '07 Pats
                            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                              I thought he was paying people to do his LT1 swap.. and it was taking to long or something....

Toyota's are not fun to work on...I have bad experiences

mark, i sold the wagon wheelzzzz

thanks for your advertisement
                              1999 Camaro Z/28
                              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X