Wanted: realistic price quote 94 maro... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: realistic price quote 94 maro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wanted: realistic price quote 94 maro...

I'm w/stupids, take the $$$ and run.

that.......paint......
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
      Take the 2K and run for the hills.
      :burn:

Comment

OH Man! When I saw spray painted, I thought you were kidding.
        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

the paint looks kinda cool in a wierd way.

Take the money and run for sure...might want to change your name too.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

This has got to be a joke
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Well, no I wasnt kidding when I said it was spray painted.

I had an 88 Iroc camaro, orange, t-top, blown up 305 that I paid 700 bucks for. Ended up trading straight up for this Silver car which was at the time of purchase, spray painted flat black primer by the previous owner.

I hated it, but needed something that ran at the time hence why i did the deal. 20$ worth of silver and clear paint at Wal-Mart and a loyal friend and I painted it as you see it now.

I'm 19, this is my first paintjob let alone only with spray paint, so I think I did a pretty good job considering what it was before.

I know its dirty, we had had pretty heavy rain the day of the pics and my driveway was half mud and gravel. Its been cleaned up pretty good now.

I kinda think that 2,000 is fair considering how the car runs, but I didn't expect someone to actually offer 2k to me, i thought i would have to talk them up into it.

I'm definetly taking the money, the guy is supposed to come tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiodos
                Well, no I wasnt kidding when I said it was spray painted.

I had an 88 Iroc camaro, orange, t-top, blown up 305 that I paid 700 bucks for. Ended up trading straight up for this Silver car which was at the time of purchase, spray painted flat black primer by the previous owner.

I hated it, but needed something that ran at the time hence why i did the deal. 20$ worth of silver and clear paint at Wal-Mart and a loyal friend and I painted it as you see it now.

I'm 19, this is my first paintjob let alone only with spray paint, so I think I did a pretty good job considering what it was before.

I know its dirty, we had had pretty heavy rain the day of the pics and my driveway was half mud and gravel. Its been cleaned up pretty good now.

I kinda think that 2,000 is fair considering how the car runs, but I didn't expect someone to actually offer 2k to me, i thought i would have to talk them up into it.

hes seen pictures of the car right?
                2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

If you ever get to flip a car like that for a profit be prepared to sign the title on the spot. I would have that deal done so fast it would make your head spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiodos

I take it he doesn't know about this thread ;)
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

wait so you guys are saying maaco is horrible? just wondering but where is the best place to get a car painted? and a reasonabe price?

Comment

Originally posted by zerofailure
                        wait so you guys are saying maaco is horrible? just wondering but where is the best place to get a car painted? and a reasonabe price?
                        maaco is beyond horrible...

there are places you can get your car painted RIGHT by PROFESSIONALS, but itll cost a couple thousand for a good job
                        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Well, lol no he doesnt know about the thread.

Yes he has already seen the car previously and still wanted to come back again to look at it.

I had the title ready to go, he came yesterday, gave me 2,000 dollars in cash.

What more could I really want?

I'm personally not familiar with maaco paintjobs, best advice I could give you is try to become friends with someone in a bodyshop who would give you a discount or else hook you up on a good deal. I had a pretty reputable (sp?) bodyshop here in SW PA let me know that for only 500 bucks they would resand, reprimer, base coat, clear coat, and buff that 94 for me, but the guy bought it now so oh well.

Comment

good job man u just ripped someone off ALOT ... i wouldnt pay 800 for that ..sorry lol
                            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

spraypainted lol, that car would proly go for about 1000 max in dallas.... but id have to go where no one speaks english, so it wouldnt really be worth the trouble.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X