91st Indianapolis 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91st Indianapolis 500

Whos going? I know there are usuallya few people off the board that go every year, just seeing who will be there. I am leaving tomorrow around 1pm to head there for the race. Once I am there, it should be a night of partying and drunkeness. Anyone else??
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: 91st Indianapolis 500

I'm going :) Some loooooser wants me to go with him. And I am stuck driving there with him and it's about a 3 hour drive. Poor me :p lol

Comment

I'm going!..........straight to my couch and watching it on the plasma screen :P
      I've always wanted to go to the race, but I've never saved the money and planned the few day vacation to go up there for it. One of these years, in the near future I am going to remember ahead of time to plan it out and buy a plane ticket and fly up there and watch it first hand.

Comment

Plane ticket? How far of a drive is it? Can't be too bad. Half a day?

Comment

I live on the southern tip of Mississippi. And my leg is screwed when it comes to driving more than 100 miles. It would be too far a drive for me, unless I wanted to inflict pain on myself, which doesn't sound like a bad idea at the moment. Pain is pleasure, right?

Comment

lol.... well with some of your current life stories I have read on here.... maybe

Comment

Are they still doing that? Last I heard Gene Simmons was their spokesman... I thought IRL went under after that.

Rob
              \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                6 hours ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X