zzperformance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zzperformance

I just ordered 02 sim and when i'm all done entering credit card number and everything i click my account and track orders and it says there is no orders. WTF is up with that are they just taking my money or did i not even order it yet?

Re: zzperformance

ive dealt with them many times, just call them and you should get it sorted out.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

their phones are not working. I tried all 3 numbers. Tech support is also not online.

Comment

do they normally print something out when you are done ordering?

Comment

I ordered miscellaneous things for my cam from them before. They should be sending you emails about your order. I got one when my order was "pending," when it was "In process," and when it was shipped. Also, I got a email from UPS about the ZZP order as well

Comment

email them, I have had this problem before, they will work with you and correct it quickly.

Comment

zzp is legit. we've all done alot of business w/ them. give it a lil time and they'll take care of ya
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

zzp is definitely not taking your money. Their storefront is 10 minutes down the road from me and they have a really nice store for our 3.8 cars.
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Yep, ZZP rocks man. I got my 02 sim from them too. They'll work it out. Give them till Tuesday. It's a long holiday weekend and everything, so maybe they're just relaxing too.
                  ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    17 hours ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X