well, it's time for my car update... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well, it's time for my car update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, it's time for my car update...

well i doubt people here have been monitoring my car progress as much as they have UDLOSE98's.. but anyway, my car has been a work in progress as well.. ill cut to the chase of where i am now so you wont have to read a big long essay. the intercooler is on, the meth kit i might fab up to be an IC sprayer with just using water.. and i just recently bought HP tuners from UDLOSE98 to try and tune this thing up with the help from usd2sing, Holland Motorsports, and RPM. So hopefully I should have this whole thing together and ready to go in the next few weeks. The car is currently seeing 6PSI consistenly and hopefully ill get new dyno numbers and track numbers up soon.

Here are some engine pics if you are bored.... http://www.savedalone.com/misc/engine/new
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Re: well, it's time for my car update...

What is your est. 1/4 time?
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

he ran mid 13s last time i saw him post about running.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        he ran mid 13s last time i saw him post about running.
        best was a 13.7 on 5 PSI, no intercooler, no tune. hopefully ill be right around a 13.0, but a 12.X would be nice!
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          2 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X