new outlook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new outlook?

It's all good. Pepsi still rocks. When you figure out how to get water to Jack Black, give me a call. :D

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by 02xcamaro
      sweat life...

why not just add strep throat to the list of ****.
      I just got over strep throat a few weeks ago. It took a heavy does of antibiotics to get over it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Being sick sucks, I had Mano years ago and occasionally when I overwork myself it acts up, well it acted up just recently, sore throat and very very very tired.

Jsut have to find somehting to help you out...

I really find working on and ****ing around with cars helps my stress, greatest thing I did the last months was buy a mustang, nothing like a cheap easy car t work on.

P.S. sending provacative pictures of yourself on your camaro to me will also help with your current situation to... trust me.
        Last edited by DAS BOOT; 05-22-2007, 01:30 PM.

Comment

look at me...

that should have brightened your day a little bit
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Bib and I will make it out alive. I turned water in Mountain Dew, Bib, beat that.

And yes, going down to Florida, especially the strip in Orlando just for a weekend, will clear your mind of just about anything bothering you in life. Just take things with a stride, and don't worry about mistakes and other peoples problems. Not dogging on women or anything, but their downfall is usually worrying. Every woman I know worries too much about things that they can't even control and just builds up a lot of stress. So just play everything by ear, and don't look back.

Comment

I have an incredible theory called the Estrogen Complex. Women, since they have vaginas, are instinctually programmed to take things in. Men, on the other hand, are more extroverted.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                Bib and I will make it out alive. I turned water in Mountain Dew, Bib, beat that.

sweet get up here and make me some then!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                  sweet get up here and make me some then!
                  Not until you understand and realize how superior I am to the primitive man kind. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                    I have an incredible theory called the Estrogen Complex. Women, since they have vaginas, are instinctually programmed to take things in. Men, on the other hand, are more extroverted.
                    Brilliant!!!!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X