If Firebird and Camaro didn't exist what would you be driving? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Firebird and Camaro didn't exist what would you be driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Firebird and Camaro didn't exist what would you be driving?

i was looking at preludes and 3kgt's. otherwise, i wanted a truck or suv of some sort.
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I was looking into getting a turbo'd Scion TC. I was really surprised with their performance and handling. Plus... good gas and a resonable price...

Comment

80's 300zx, mr2 turbo, v6 90's mustang, 240sx, rx7 only manual trans in that order

Comment

Oh yeah, if it didn't have to be the same year, you can guarentee my *** would be in a '05-'06 GTO. I had the chance to drive one yesterday and haven't a single complaint about it. :drool: :drool:
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

84-86 Toyota Corolla GT-S [US Spec] brought up to JDM Trueno Sprinter Apex spec with either a 1JZGTE [MKIII Supra] or 2JZGTE [MKIV Supra] engine swap.

89-94 S13 Nissan 240SX coupe with a full Silvia conversion and either a SR20DET or RB26DET engine swap.

95-98 S14 Nissan 240SX with a full Silvia conversion and either a SR20DET or RB26DET engine swap.

92-93 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX or Eagle Talon TSi.

88-92 Toyota Supra turbo.

04-05 Subaru WRX STi.

86-87 Buick Grand National.

Comment

A Lincoln MkVIII InTech, like the one i am selling

Comment

Prob. my cobalt still, but considering I always wanted to at least own an fbody since I can remember....I really don't know. I have always liked lifted trucks.

Comment

I was looking at wrx's also, if there was a dealership close to where I lived when I bought the bird I'd likely be driving that.
                  I was also looking at blazer at the time (00-01ish) but I came to the conclusion at some point that they were just too practical.
                  -Brad
                  98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                  2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                  If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                  :rock:

Comment

i would have picked up a 2000-2004 mustang gt convertible.

or... since i probably would have done more research on those and figured out that i would have to have the 03-04 cobra (terminator), i would discover the ridiculous price tag on one with decent miles and start looking at c5 convertibles.
                    the vette is a little too high profile for me, though. i don't think i'd buy one unless i had a decent place to park it. on the other hand, mustang gt's were/are dirt cheap.
                    i think it would have come down to which one (Mustang GT / 03-04 Cobra / C5) i would have found a great deal on first.

Comment

almost bought a brand new 5 spd Scion tC right before i got my camaro, it was just out of my price range though...
                      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

I probably would have ended up with a 97+ Prelude or BMW 3-series. I'm REALLY glad I didn't buy that Honda...FWD sucks.

Comment

cobra, orrr 3000gt, i could settle for an enzo i guess...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            2 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X