Borla Adjustable Exhaust??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borla Adjustable Exhaust??

Ok i just bought my z28, and it came with tht borla exhhaust. But its not That loud! So i read it was adjustable, and tried getting those bolts of too take out the plate he had in, but their like rusted on. Will it be a noticeable difference to run an open plate (loudness wise) or should i not bother with gettig them bolts off, cuz man their insanely stuck on there

Re: Borla Adjustable Exhaust??

Use penetrating oil on the bolts, they will come off. Taking out the plate will make the exhuast louder, yes.
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Re: Borla Adjustable Exhaust??

PB-Blast will get them loose. It will be a lot louder with that open. On the V8 it sounds pretty good with it open as long as you still have your cats in.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
        Low Voltage
        by Vladimir Gecko
        I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
        1 hour ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        5 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X