ssms5411

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssms5411

I was looking through the head/cam setup thread and noticed you have the VS cam. How do you like it? Got any numbers from it, or 1/4 times? I'm looking at that Cam with Comp 105# springs and retainers with the rest left stock. I'm trying to decide between the VS and the GT2.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: ssms5411

psssttt...

wrong section....

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

i thought it would fit in here better than anywhere else since it's directed at a member and not an actual question about my vehicle.
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Comment

sounds like a cam question to me... :poke:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          sounds like a cam question to me... :poke:
          ............but it's not like a question about cams in general, I'm just asking how's he like his. Whatever though, I thought it would be more fit here than there since that section's more pointed towards how everything works, installs, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc etc.

EDIT: and I don't like to be poked alot..........
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
            I was looking through the head/cam setup thread and noticed you have the VS cam. How do you like it? Got any numbers from it, or 1/4 times? I'm looking at that Cam with Comp 105# springs and retainers with the rest left stock. I'm trying to decide between the VS and the GT2.
            I like it, didn't have hptuners back when It was installed, so it doesn't set off any ses lights, the only dyno #'s I got was with the powerdyne supercharger on it 288hp/ 330 tq at 8 to 10 psi. Running nitrous right now with it and still pulls strong on the nitrous. I have stock springs and retainers still, also have valve float at around 5700 rpm, I have some comp 105's & steel retainers that will go in soon though. I guss it depends on what your goals are, if you want a mild cam and are going either FI or nitrous, VS cam is great or if your going to stay NA and are looking for more power the GT2 is going to be better than the VS cam. If your staying N/A I would stay with the GT2 cam it will make more power, But I would also look around to see want is out there and ask others for their help, I'm no cam expert and I don't know what your intensions are with your car. Are you staying N/a?
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ya, staying n/a. Don't really want to, but since it's a DD, I don't want to push it too far.
              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
              A few things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X