Hi, just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi, just joined

Welcome, very clean in stock form, got any plans for it? maybe new rims?

Comment

hi... pics of car
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. I'm a fanatic about keeping my vehicles clean. To answer a couple questions: I'm not really into the raised white lettering on tires. I like the black side showing much better. For me...it's just a lot cleaner look. I don't mind it on my truck so much, but I don't like it on my cars. Just my preference. I have no plans to get other rims, my rims are in very good shape, and it's not in the budget anyway. No real plans to do anything else to my car either. I like to keep them pretty stock. Better for resale if I chose to do that. I'm not sure what "Steve the pirate" is going for...humor perhaps? I thought I was relatively clear...all those things were done in the last 5k or so. New/replaced/rebuilt/etc.
        Last edited by killer1958; 06-01-2007, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Nice car. Keeping it stock is good.

Oh and welcome.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
            hi... pics of car
            He posted them. They're attached
            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

You could get some ZR-1s or maybe another low key oem wheel. That would give it a better look, but still retain the stock feel to anyone who doesn't know f-bodys.

Either way it's a nice maro :tup:

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                You could get some ZR-1s or maybe another low key oem wheel. That would give it a better look, but still retain the stock feel to anyone who doesn't know f-bodys.

Either way it's a nice maro :tup:
                i like his idea.

throw an slp intake and a muffler on there for a little rumble and the dual tips while your at it. keep the rest stock and enjoy!

enjoy your stay

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by killer1958
                  I'm not sure what "Steve the pirate" is going for...humor perhaps? I thought I was relatively clear...all those things were done in the last 5k or so. New/replaced/rebuilt/etc.
                  i AM funny. i was just kidding around... the way you said it, it sounded like you gave your car brakes, so i was giving you a hard time. sorry :(
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

My apologies Steve.....love your movies!

Comment

Hey Chris! Glad to see you have joined. How the Camaro treatin' ya? You made it look gorgeous! The turn signal is still giving you problems? Recently in the Z when I hit the right turn signal it just turns on but it won't blink. meh oh well. You don't have to disconect the sub. On the face plate of the stereo there is a way to turn it off completely. It appears that if I am to fix that oil drip on the Z, I have to pull the engine err take it out through the bottom. Maybe get in there and "fix" things while it's out LOL. I have to get some pics of the Z up. But I'm a technology retard lol.
                      Last edited by Joe Oh; 06-03-2007, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Hey Joe...you have to get out of here now...you've moved up to a Z28!!! Just kidding...Did you change your email? I tried to email you a couple times and they bounced. The V6 is great, couldn't be happier with it. Once I get the turn signal issue fixed, everything will be resolved. She runs and drives real nice. Clean as a f**cking whistle too! The interior/carpet looks like new! The only thing I miss, is the sound of the beast. I'm sure you'll get everything the way you want on it. I saw your other post/thread...c'mon now, do I look like I'm 55? Shoot me an email if you still have my addy. Chris

Comment

LOL sorry about that age thing. It was a rough guess-ta-mate. Well I'm glad you like the V6 a lot. I feel the same way about the Z. No I didn't change my email. I'll definetly shoot one your way though. Again sorry about that...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X