Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES, I´m new

Hi all,

I have just been the owner of a Camaro V6 3.4l -95. For the last week I have owned it, it has been a pleasure to drive. And I haven´t been driving american cars since the Caprice Classic 78 or maybe the Ford Tempo car :-). So, swithing from my "before" car Toyota to a Camaro is quite a challange.

I will post some pics of it when I have the opportunity to do so. I like it though, red red red, nice looks and well kept. It has neverbeen driven in winter and snow (which is more or less half the year hear).

So I joined in here to meet people with the same interest and hopefully could straighten out some questionmarks if needed. And questionmarks it will be, I am a newbie la grande.

So, hi again to you all and I hope see you out there in the topics.

Simma lugnt / Henrik

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6084/bild025lz9.jpg
    Attached Files

Re: YES, I´m new

Welcome!

I vote for blackouts and maybe stripes. Along with the given: wheels.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Welcome :wavey:

BTW Please explain the name
      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I'm sure people like Fireball27 and vanbibber will be happy to have another "Team Red" member. Welcome and very clean-looking car.

Also, Henrik? You wouldn't happen to be from Sweden now, would you?

EDIT: Never mind, you are swedish 'cause of the phrase you used. My gf is swedish and I know phrases.
        Last edited by Renzo; 04-30-2007, 05:52 PM.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Comment

Are you a girl? Just decided to ask because the last person that introduced was and got a about a 30 page long thread. Just gettting prepared.
          Car looks nice btw Any plans?
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
            Please explain the name
            Definately.

Welcome :)
            sigpic
            1997 Camaro RS A4
            2006 Chevy Colorado
            2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Nice! Red is my fav.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Hehe, ok some clarifications (or however it is spelled).

Swedish - Check
                Male - Check
                Goatbreder for real - Negative

I have always had that nick, maybe just to provoke or because it sounds fun. It sounds much better in swedish "Getodlare".

Plans for the car. Hm, I have had it for a week, so well I just need to get used to it first.

Though, I need better speakers :-). I just mounted a stereo with USB and SD card slots.

I have to go through the car more thorough to se what HAS to be done, and then I can make the things I WANT to do.

I have to start to see if the clutch is worn out. Sometimes when I try to put the gear in reverese it "crunches" as the clutch doesn´t go all the way down.

I also need to make a clean start with a new oil change. New oil filter and some smooth delicious oil. A new airfilter would be nice to for starters.

And then of course,,,, the wheels. Well, it has to wait until next season. That because the tires that are on now are in good condition and a change for bettere/bigger/de lux is not helping my wallet to keep fat.

My objectives for this forum are to get much impressions from you and to get more inspiration to see what can be done etc.

Soooo, I am all ears :-)

Och för er som kan svenska, ha det gott.
                Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by Goatbreader-Swe
                  Och för er som kan svenska, ha det gott.
                  Henrik
                  jag kan prata svenska (i think thats how you say it) What part of Sweden are you from? I'm going to Malmo to visit my gf's family for two months, i was there last christmas and learned some really cool phrases, such as:

jag fjarta precis och det lukta illa (i'm not a big speller but i can say it)
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Renzo
                    jag kan prata svenska (i think thats how you say it) What part of Sweden are you from? I'm going to Malmo to visit my gf's family for two months, i was there last christmas and learned some really cool phrases, such as:

jag fjarta precis och det lukta illa (i'm not a big speller but i can say it)
                    Hehe, great. It was perfekt, keep up the good work. When you are here, dont forget to read the "Biltema"katalogen (its a swedish car parts catalogue). When you have browsed through that one, you could get ourself a job here, repairing cars.

Malmö, yes it´s in the south. Pretty nice, the speak a bit funny though. I live south of Stockholm in a small tiny little village called Boet.

Later
                    Henrik

Comment

Welcome! :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Goatbreader-Swe
                        I have to start to see if the clutch is worn out. Sometimes when I try to put the gear in reverese it "crunches" as the clutch doesn´t go all the way down.
                        Try shifting the car into 1st Gear right before you shift into Reverse, alot of our cars do this.

Some say 2nd Gear and then Reverse, but mine is 1st.

It never grinds if i do that.
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                          Try shifting the car into 1st Gear right before you shift into Reverse, alot of our cars do this.

Some say 2nd Gear and then Reverse, but mine is 1st.

It never grinds if i do that.
                          Hi,

Thanks, yes, I browsed the forum threads and I saw that the grinding issue was represented. And its good to know that it is a known "problem" or rather a "feature".

Great forum this, I am really glad that I found it.

Later
                          Henrik

Comment

I use fourth and alot of people use fifth sense its right next to reverse.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                              I use fourth and alot of people use fifth sense its right next to reverse.
                              I guess we all use different gears, but either way, if you shift into a gear, it lines up the syncro's (???) and it will fall right into reverse.
                              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X