its true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its true

im getting out of the v6 bird/maro scene...my car is now for sale in the "FOR SALE" section. my focus now is on my 83 big red tribute.

Re: its true

So that ricer wanting to race you scared you completly away? Man I hope I don't have anyone in a big bad b16 hatchback challenge me. I might just be forced to sell everything and leave the state. j/k
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
      So that ricer wanting to race you scared you completly away? Man I hope I don't have anyone in a big bad b16 hatchback challenge me. I might just be forced to sell everything and leave the state. j/k
      uh oh not a honda
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Post some pics of this new car...
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

wuss!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

If your gonna sell out every time you run into someone who's car is faster than yours, then you shouldn't even bother owning a car. Because there will always be someone out there with a car that is faster than yours!

Our V6 Fbodies are not race cars. They may look like it, but without serious mods they are just commuter cars.

Most of the time I go unchallenged (when I have to get ahead to make a lane change, or what ever) because most people haven't figured out how to differentiate my V6 car from the V8 cars. It's because there are not many 4th gen Fbodies around here and in the summer the V8 cars outnumber the V6 cars, and very few people challenge those V8 FBs or Cams, cause they will (and do) get spanked. I always get asked if my 99FB is a V8 or not.
              Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                Post some pics of this new car...
                look at teh third gen section, you'll see it in all its......glory?

Comment

its not cuz of a ricer im selling this car...im just tired of mesing with the v6...and i cant afford 2 cars anyway. my 83 is more important to me anyways

Comment

ya. my v6 is a beast to work on too. i will probably have it for a few generations, but i still dont like doing constant work. it would be nicer to have something that, if work was needed, was easier to work on. but nothing looks as good as a 4th gen fbody. :D

Comment

you have a right to ur own opinion...imo my 83 will be helluva lot easier to work on and i wont have to worry bout stupid computer **** as my car wont need sensors or a cat and less money for a inspection sticker and i think the 3rd gen t/a's look better when fixed up.

Comment

Good luck with the other car. Everyone has to move on at some point... except viper. He won't take the hint.

Comment

Ohhhh...

I thought he was going to beef up a 83 TIBURON...read it wrong...

Good luck w/ that, you might want to hang on to the 96 for DD until it's streetable tho
                          1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

its still got the 2.8 in that car it just needs a carb and itll run till i get the 383 for it.

Comment

Ok, that's good then

I didn't realize you had 22xK on your 96 damn
                              1999 Camaro Z/28
                              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X