Just read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read

Like I said just read this and tell me what you think of it personally it makes me f-in sick http://www.apfte.net/

Re: Just read

Well i guess thats the liberal media for ya... where did this website get the story?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

not sure but I'll do some diggin

Comment

wow, i find it hard to believe this story didnt leak big....i read news allllll day long.

Comment

It's all a big government conspiracy!!!!

whatever.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Was it on Fox News? If not, why not? Too liberal?
            Last edited by V6Bob; 04-27-2007, 01:48 AM.
            2000 Firebird convert, chameleon/tan, M5, Y87, TCS, BMR tower brace and panhard, KBDD sfcs, 245/50-16 GSCs

Comment

I don't pay much attention to the news... if I do, it's with a big grain of salt. I'm in the National Guard, and from time to time I'm asked what I think of "the war." People are surprised when I say that I don't really care, and often don't take the hint when I say "I'll let you know what it's like when I get back." I mean that I think they've been listening to too many uninformed people and can't possibly have a clue themselves. It's not that I don't care, exactly, but I don't trust the media so there is very little information to go on. Luckily, I have lots of acquaintances with first-hand experience if I want to become fully informed.

Well that's my spiel on the news, all I can say is that I hope for justice, whatever it may be. I was not there, I have no place to say anything.
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

That's pretty twisted and disturbing. I would hope anybody that is capable of doing that to another human being will be dealt with as swiftly and descisevily(sp?) as possible. I'm finding it harder and harder to understand the majority of humanity or this world anymore.
                Last edited by youngsc; 04-27-2007, 08:07 AM.
                Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

hmmm , i googled it, and the story itself seems ligit. The website spiced up a few details it seems, (ex the guy was shot then burned, not lit on fire and then shot.) None the less strange no word of this would leak.

Comment

I read to the point of when they cut off her breasts then I stop...This is the stuff that needs to be on the news. Vs. the hollywood stars....I mean I dont give a s*it whos dating who or who just got a new kid in hollywood. I want to know whats important going on around this country and with the war.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                      None the less strange no word of this would leak.
                      Nope. Not news. US citizens kill each other in very large numbers, far more than any comparable country in terms of wealth and respect of law. Look at the company we keep here:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur-crime-murders

Some of those are going to be ugly. Which ones the National media picks up are not a matter of some imaginary "liberal conspiracy". Unfortunately, it's just pretty random. Unless a "celebrity" is involved.

And "no word" is surely not accurate. I'll bet the local papers and TV stations covered it extensively.

Move along, nothing to see here.
                      Last edited by V6Bob; 04-27-2007, 11:26 AM.
                      2000 Firebird convert, chameleon/tan, M5, Y87, TCS, BMR tower brace and panhard, KBDD sfcs, 245/50-16 GSCs

Comment

ii couldn't even finish. it made me so sick and pissed off.
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by V6Bob
                          And "no word" is surely not accurate. I'll bet the local papers and TV stations covered it extensively.
                          what i was refering to is that a story like this deserves more than local attention, no word was out in any major press, which i read 9-5 from yahoo, cnn, and msnbc.

Comment

Its total bs the world is to touchy feely now

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X