Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident

A week before spring break i was in an accident with my Camaro. It was only minor bumper damage i.e. scruffs and a little paint crack with some chipping. Well after a month of determination, I get a call saying that the guy that hit me's insurance company is sending me a check for $550 from an estimate i sent them. So I'm gonna pocket the money and buy the supplies myself and me and my dad are going to repaint the bumper ourselves and save hundreds hopefully.

With all the extra money I might want to go and buy some odds and ends I've been wanting for awhile now. I'm so happy!!!

Re: Accident

lucky douche.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

good luck. I did that awhile back and had about 400 extra bucks. I didn't buy anything with it, I just used it to pay part of my insurance on my car.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

See I'm gonna put the extra money away. I drove a '96 Z28 today with a 6 speed, black leather power seats. Bose premium system, black body...the thing is perfect with 75,500 miles on it. My dad and i are going to look at it again on Sunday evening, hoping for the best!!

Comment

Gl, I'm starting to save for a turbo system from Tiago. I have a spare engine sitting at home right now that I may try to install the kti on there, but it's gonna be a few months before I even think about buying the kit (****'s expensive)
          Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

robert dont do it.

instead contact Justin at Pace Fabrications 269-816-0188

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by v6mOtOrhEAdftOp
              Gl, I'm starting to save for a turbo system from Tiago. I have a spare engine sitting at home right now that I may try to install the kti on there, but it's gonna be a few months before I even think about buying the kit (****'s expensive)
              my intuition sense a lot of headaches in your future.....

Comment

00FlowCamaro

OT: I noticed my weird vibration issues go away after replacing my lower motor mount, but i think your issue was different.

Comment

I'm still not really sure on what it is. I'm 90% sure im selling it to a friend for $6750 we settled on. I'm then buying the '96 Z28 6M off of a family friend for around $7200. God that Z28 is a beauty...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X