chick magnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: chick magnet?

my gf sat on my hatch the other day, I cussed her out. Bluejean can scratch ya paint.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
      wtf is that supposed to mean? no there not my cousins nor were they related to each other... just to chicks that hungout at our local hangout the refuge.
      they look like they were panhandling

Originally posted by josh98bird
      my gf sat on my hatch the other day, I cussed her out. Bluejean can scratch ya paint.
      mmm.. i loves me a manly man.
      Last edited by BobDoLe; 04-30-2007, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I hear that, if a girl sat on my car even for a pic there's gonna be a hoe down. :D
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

or fat a** can break your wing
          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
            or fat a** can break your wing
            probably just got it a little greasy..

Comment

I used to sit on the hatch all the time. Its almost ergonomic on the @ss, lol.
              <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Ok, here's some stories.

My daughter was conceived on the hood of my firebird in the rain.

Around here everyone hangs out at the movies.......so on Friday nights, you drive by and rev it, then kill it. Get out, stand by the hood and watch the girls flock to you asking, "Can you take me for a ride?" and just let it go from there.

But, the best one by far is when..........I was driving by some guy working on his comero in a garage and I drove by and revved the engine. He walked out to the road and was like, "That's a sweet effing Firebird." I was like, yeah I know. Wanna take ride in a real car? He said yes, after getting in the car he introduced himself as Dan I believe he said and we rode for what seemed like hours, talk was very little. But, as soon as we arrived at my place he quickly undressed and took all my manhood. He gave me his number after I dropped him back off at his garage, but I never called him back. Just a simple one night stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                  But, the best one by far is when..........I was driving by some guy working on his comero in a garage and I drove by and revved the engine. He walked out to the road and was like, "That's a sweet effing Firebird." I was like, yeah I know. Wanna take ride in a real car? He said yes, after getting in the car he introduced himself as Dan I believe he said and we rode for what seemed like hours, talk was very little. But, as soon as we arrived at my place he quickly undressed and took all my manhood. He gave me his number after I dropped him back off at his garage, but I never called him back. Just a simple one night stand.
                  WTF, am I on the wrong forum in the wrong section again? Dude really you need to put a rainbow flag up to warn people before posting this BS. Blah, I'm gonna go pour bleach in my eyes.
                  Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

i must admit.. driving a clean fbody around here does help some. :cool:

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X