This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rich aholes

I was out cruising and went down a street passed some people on bikes then quickly sped up to speed limit and hit turn around and when i came back the people on bikes boxed my car in and wouldnt let me leave and said i was reckless driving so they were calling the cops. I herd someone do a burnout nearbye and i got blamed for that. I get home tell my parents what happened and within 10 min cop calls and says hes looking at burnout that i did. I can barely do burnout with 3.08s and 02 3.8 camaro a4. Now my rents made me take subs and amp out, they claim its a distraction for a kid whos only been driving less than a month. Well if i dont have any more issues will get that stuff back and i didnt get a ticket. I was wondering if anyone else has any similar experiences.

Re: rich aholes

I got a shorter fuse then you evidently because the second anyone boxed me in I would have run their *** over. If they accused me of something I didn't do I would try to prove it first then gas on and aim real good. That **** pisses me off if someone tries to back me into a corner, there's only one way that will end. You still got your car and think positive I still have a tape deck in mine so you can get by without for a while.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Why dont you go to this supposid burnout and prove the tires dont match. They more than likely dont.

They were on crotch rockets? Guarntee they have driven more wreckless than you have.

Comment

well now all i have to do is be careful so that i dont screw up again and have my rents sell the car. The first day i had my liscense i hit an ice patch in early march and spun into snow bank and ****ed up the fron and rear bumper. The car cost us about 2000$ after repairs so it was pretty cheap for a 2002 chev camaro.

Comment

no they were on pedal bikes in a rich person neighbor hood. And i didnt light them up i might have been going like 5 mph over.

Comment

my dad said i should have told them to move or i would run their asses over but then he got mad at me after the cop called.

Comment

owned by pedal bikes

go to the cop station and try and fail to spin the tires
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Look at the burnout marks, are there two tire marks or just one? If there are two marks, but you have an open diff, that'll easily prove it wasnt you.
                sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado
                2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

I feel you man, and I know you're not lying: with 3.08s you just plain cannot do a burnout. My car was set up the same way stock. I'm sorry that had to happen to you. There are some real douchebags in this world.
                  -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

im just staying away from that neighbor hood so i dont get called in and actually get a ticket. Also has anyone else ever gotten called in?
                    P.S. Inoticed sometimes my car does squeel alittle on accident because of the open diff so if i had subs on i might not have herd small squeeling. But honestly they claimed i was going to fast in residental neighborhood and said nothing about burnout then all of the sudden cop says hes looking at hugre burnout on road at some intersection ive never herd of.

Comment

about the little peel around corner. It wouldnt leave noticble mark.

Comment

Well i have had a kind of similar problem but a little different. about 3-4 weeks ago me and some friends were going to do a scavenger hunt (which involved some rather illegal items) and we were all supposed to meet at a park. well we got bored waiting so we went and messed around in the park. and some of the neighbors of the park thought we were having a big fight but my friends were just yelling. so it ended up in having my car completly searched and all of us patted down. but my parents dont know and i plan to keep it that way. people just need to calm the **** down and mind there own buisness. how old were the people that boxed you in. and technically they were impeeding on traffic.;)

Comment

is the burnout mark 2 or 1 tire fire?

if so you could use the My Cousin Vinny excuse

Comment

i say you should have just um told them to S. a D.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

sorry to chime in late but...
                              You got pwned by pedal bikes?

Did they have cards in the spokes?
                              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X