new member to the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new member to the family

that car does 13.5's all day long. i don't know what the engine is cause i didn't really do reseach on the car. i'm just going on what my stepfater said.

and i the best time slip that i have is 13.3 and i have had a few new mods that includes a soon to be a increase in nitrous. 12's this season. if i dont' keep blowing up!
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

When are you going to wash it?

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Vette = Sex on wheels.

God I love that car.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
          that car does 13.5's all day long. i don't know what the engine is cause i didn't really do reseach on the car. i'm just going on what my stepfater said.

and i the best time slip that i have is 13.3 and i have had a few new mods that includes a soon to be a increase in nitrous. 12's this season. if i dont' keep blowing up!
          Congrats, a few less tenths and a few more mph and you can hang with the car, assuming no one blows up and both parties can drive. ;)
          2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

listen to our suggestions about your nitrous setup and you won't keep blowing it up ;)
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

13.5 sounds about right for that LS1 C5 vette..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X