new camaro 1978!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new camaro 1978!!!

Just had to share the joy of having a 1978 camaro in the garage. My dad saw an ad in the classifieds section listed at $4,600. So we went and checked it out. Even the Mom likes it. We got it for $4,200. It's 90+ miles 9less than my car...) and had been garage kept for past 3 years. So here are a few pics of the new baby. It's got a 350 in it with a Y exhaust right now (i think flowmaster muffler). Not sure what transmission. We're gonna take it to a friend with a lift so we can check out underneath it.

That's our neighbor in the pic

Last edited by runtwrestlin; 04-22-2007, 07:37 PM.

Re: new camaro 1978!!!

wow, nice interior!! great shape!!
    \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

I forgot to take pics of it with the hood down while it was outside, so here's a pic of the front while it's in the garage.

Comment

great shape,body and interior
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Kewl! I always like the 2nd gens.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Is that like a hard top vert but with fabric?? Or is the roof off color?? But she looks great man congrats!

Comment

Naw, it's a vinyl top. The guy said it was put on there while the prior owner (2 owners ago) didsome restoration to it. The car is a "Type LT." First time my dad and I heard of that kind. Anyone else heard of that/can lead me to some more info on em?

Comment

I had a 78 Type LT and miss her. Here is a pic of her after some lady hit me, which sucked cuz I had just finished all the body work and was going to paint her that weekend. I have alot of info, so whatever you need to know just ask. Also dont be sad for the car, I sold her to a friend who fixed her, painted her viper red and sold her to an old lady for her husband.

Comment

Originally posted by ZO6vette037
                  I had a 78 Type LT and miss her. Here is a pic of her after some lady hit me, which sucked cuz I had just finished all the body work and was going to paint her that weekend. I have alot of info, so whatever you need to know just ask. Also dont be sad for the car, I sold her to a friend who fixed her, painted her viper red and sold her to an old lady for her husband.
                  The same lady who hit it? :D That would be mega ironic!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

old camaros FTW

Comment

not gonna lie... that thing looks CLEAN. 4,200 is a damn good deal
                      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

looks nice. interior is nice (red ftw)

im not much a fan of 2nd gen comeros. 2nd gen birds put them to shame.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X