A lot of Pics!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of Pics!!!!

So, I just got back from Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN... Incase you haven't heard of it, well its a huge car show and hundreds of thousands of people show up. I took 176 pictures! Mostly cars, I'd say about 150 of the pics are cars. I'm not going to post them all up but I chose a few... and eventually I will set it up so you all can see all of them.

Enjoy:::::::

On the way in...

For you truck fans...

Had to whore my car as well...

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: A lot of Pics!!!!

Ok, more cars...

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Comment

My favorite...

Comment

Thats it for now... if you all comment on these alot and like them then I'll post up some more... and requests are welcome. I took alot of mustang pics, big trucks, old camaro's/mustangs/firebirds, and some belairs.

Comment

that blue TA is nasty...ive seen that car b4 on camaroz28

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

awesome pics. Love the plate on the GT! 'sup with the monster sta-wag though?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                awesome pics. Love the plate on the GT! 'sup with the monster sta-wag though?
                The wagon was a blown 454 if I'm not mistaken. He did the upholstry himself... had flames in the seats and tv's everywhere. I thought it was unique. And the GT was awsome! He let me sat inside and I told him that I had to go change my pants.

pic after i washed the bird

Last edited by josh98bird; 04-22-2007, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I like the Honda in the last pic of the 2nd post. that thing's pimp :D
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X