burning CD help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning CD help

Tried to burn a CD for the maro now that it's nice out...and it will rip the CD up until the 'finishing' stage, which it then says error or something...my laptop is less than a year old and I have 3,000 songs that I can't get off it now...any idea's why it won't burn?

I use iTunes btw
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Re: burning CD help

Have you tried burning it on windows media player?

Comment

uh...no

can you do that even tho all my songs are on iTunes?
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

If the songs are on your computer..say..under your "my music" folder...just add them to your media library in WMP...once you do that you can construct a playlist and burn it to a cd.

Comment

I'll give it a try...need to find a CD now...
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

ive heard that the burners can actually go bad. my dvd burner did that and i had to replace it

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

ya my burner " 4 years old" started burning to 100% then a error at the end....but the cd still works in my car...have you tried to play the error cd's?

Comment

could just be that the CD u were trying to burn was bad. that happened to me once i got 100 pack of CD and they were not burning onto right. if i were you i would buy some CD-RW so if its not the CD's you can just rewrite on that CD instead of wasting them. and if its a hardware issue after u try another CD contact ur computer manufacturer

P.S. are you selling a catback a buddy of mine needs one for his camaro i said i would look around for him

Comment

Yep, it's in the for sale section...search Borla...it's on the 2nd page
                  1999 Camaro Z/28
                  1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X