LYNYRD SKYNYRD/.38 Special/Hank Williams JR. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LYNYRD SKYNYRD/.38 Special/Hank Williams JR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LYNYRD SKYNYRD/.38 Special/Hank Williams JR.

I just got off the telephone with a buddy that is working security at the LYNYRD SKYNYRD/.38 Special/Hank Williams JR. concert here in Peoria, IL tonight and I am hyped up!

I was thinking to myself what in the heck do we need 'security' for at a LYNYRD SKYNYRD concert!?

I guess all of Hank William JR's 'Rowdy Frynds' are going to cause trouble!? :D

The rest of us just wants to be a Freebird!

:cool:
    <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Re: LYNYRD SKYNYRD/.38 Special/Hank Williams JR.

Lol, my brother is going to be at that concert! Im at home writing papers till I passout...not so much fun

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
    SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

Man..I would love to be at that concert...i was cruising around today with the tops out blaring Skynard..god i love nice days..and having a t-top:D

Comment

skynyrd is ****ing awesome...

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

You know i don't think i know any of his songs except for "Freebird" :o

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Ray
            I just got off the telephone with a buddy that is working security at the LYNYRD SKYNYRD/.38 Special/Hank Williams JR. concert here in Peoria, IL tonight and I am hyped up!

I was thinking to myself what in the heck do we need 'security' for at a LYNYRD SKYNYRD concert!?

I guess all of Hank William JR's 'Rowdy Frynds' are going to cause trouble!? :D

The rest of us just wants to be a Freebird!

:cool:
            That would have been one helluva concert to see. BTW, where have you been at Johnny?
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

In South Carolina we had a benefit concert that was Skynyrd, .38 special, Molly Hatchet, Hank Jr., Charlie Daniels, and Marshall Tucker Band. That we THE DAMN BEST CONCERT EVER!!! Hank was stoned and just rolled through about 10 songs before ever stoping. One song just became the next. Enjoy it! I got front row seats cause I grew up about 1 mile from where the Marshall Tucker boys got started and live, and I one of my high school buds dad did photography for them and Charlie, so he gave me his seats since he was up taking pics the whole time.
              \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                You know i don't think i know any of his songs except for "Freebird" :o
                You don't know anything about 'Him' at all. Lynyrd Sknyrd was a band.
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                  lmao You should come down south Fireball. You'd be amazed what goes on outside of Cali.
                  \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

Originally posted by FBody3400
                    Right you are

Originally posted by RedRocketbird
                    lmao You should come down south Fireball. You'd be amazed what goes on outside of Cali.
                    Wait a minute. Hold the presses! **** happens outside of Cali? Holy ****ing ****!

:D Swing and a miss, i'm not actually a "californian" at all... :poke:
                    Last edited by Fireball27; 04-22-2007, 10:42 PM.

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                      Swing and a miss, i'm not actually a "californian" at all...
                      ok ok, just going by your profile saying San Jose. Nice place though anyway, not putting it down. Went up and down the west coast last summer. Wish I had my 'bird out there, it was an amazing drive on the coast. Nothing like the east coast. My favorite place had to be Carmel though.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocketbird
                        ok ok, just going by your profile saying San Jose. Nice place though anyway, not putting it down. Went up and down the west coast last summer. Wish I had my 'bird out there, it was an amazing drive on the coast. Nothing like the east coast. My favorite place had to be Carmel though.
                        Without a doubt. Very nice place to own a convertible/t-top car, although i'd be willing to bet that the south aint bad for that sort of thing either..

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X