Eek!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eek!!!

ok, so me and a few friends are heading to this town called Carbondale to eat at steak and shake. well we get stuck behind this car who's behind a cop car whos slowing down to nearly a stop, then getting up to about 25mph then nearly stopping again for like a mile then he speeds up to 55, and we notice he was looking for the other cop cars... about a mile up was like 4 cop cars on the road. ok, that says accident since it's between towns. well we're getting closer and everybody in the car is like man they must of smacked a big deer. we get up closer and im just looking at this human body all mutilated, and didn't look human. yeah, no wrecked vehicles in sight at all... so i'm thinking a semi drove by and hit the person, kept on thinking it was just a small deer. but i must say it was pretty f***ed up. my friend who was driving just got a glimpse of it, but she was getting a little sick from it or something. anyways, i suppose don't walk between towns at midnight. ill be checking out the news tomorrow to see whats on there, im sure this will be.

Re: Eek!!!

Thats messed up. What state is this? Illinios?
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Awesome!

Pics or ban! :D

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

It was the black dog.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          Awesome!

dude, no, nobody wants to see that, if you ever dealt with accident scenes and critically injured people in accidents your mindset would change, when its up close and personal its serious, show some respect to the deceased *******

Comment

Originally posted by bah
            dude, no, nobody wants to see that, if you ever dealt with accident scenes and critically injured people in accidents your mindset would change, when its up close and personal its serious, show some respect to the deceased *******
            Whatever :rolleyes:

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Originally posted by bah
              woah...take it easy, he was just joking dude.

But really that is some ****ed up **** there man, probably would of made me sick too

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
              SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

dont mind fireball...he's just a dirty whore

Accidents are ****ed up...On the way to a Hockey game on the highway, the guy in the car next to us threw his wife or some girl out of the car going 70 down the interestate...I was fortunate not to see it, but my bud (we were 12 at the time) saw the girl fly out of the car...
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  Awesome!

i know youre joking... thats still messed up.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

if there is any pics of this guy, im sure they'll find their way to rotten.com. a friend of my brother's heard a story behind it. the guy was at a bar in one little town, got drunk and asked for rides home, nobody would give him a ride so he decided to walk. well he ended stepping out in front of traffic, got hit by somebody and the guy who hit him just took off from the scene, ditched their car in somebody else's driveway. the same day in a few towns over some guy was wanting to jump off a water tower... this week every year something messed up happens. as for the guy who got hit, he was so messed up the police couldn't identify him. i seen the body, thats not what messed me. the situation of this is what gets me... make me hate people all that much more.

Comment

thats life for ya, theres some messed up **** out there.

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                        Accidents are ****ed up...On the way to a Hockey game on the highway, the guy in the car next to us threw his wife or some girl out of the car going 70 down the interestate...I was fortunate not to see it, but my bud (we were 12 at the time) saw the girl fly out of the car...
                        Not to be pedantic or anything, but how'd he manage to throw his wife and some girl out of a car doing 70? I mean, even assuming he wasn't driving, it would still be extremely hard (unless the women didn't care )

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X