alright, imma try for a new start with a few pics and questions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alright, imma try for a new start with a few pics and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright, imma try for a new start with a few pics and questions

alright. so if you all know me. then its probably not a good thing. so im gonna try to start off fresh with a few pics, and a couple questions.

1) when i accelerate quickly my high beams come on, and wont go off for a couple seconds, why??

2) my e-brake light stopped working, why??

3) and finally, my engine is running extremely hot, can anyone tell me why. it is running at the third tick (one tick below 260!)

4) and yes i dont have fog lights, i need some.

[ATTACH]1380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1381[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Re: alright, imma try for a new start with a few pics and questions

Might be a better start if you posted in the correct place, Bud.
    Try a search, and if that fails give Gen Tech a try.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
    1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
    1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by 96fbody
      alright. so if you all know me. then its probably not a good thing. so im gonna try to start off fresh with a few pics, and a couple questions.

1) when i accelerate quickly my high beams come on, and wont go off for a couple seconds, why??

2) my e-brake light stopped working, why??

3) and finally, my engine is running extremely hot, can anyone tell me why. it is running at the third tick (one tick below 260!)

4) and yes i dont have fog lights, i need some.

1) I dont know... but probably problem with wiring
      2) The light is probably burnt out
      3)You need a new thermostat
      4)Go buy some

Comment

Have you checked your coolant level? If its low that can cause the flux in the guage, otherwise you'll need a new thermo which is cheap to fix and cheap to buy.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

1) There is prolly a short in the wiring. Good luck tracking that down. Needle in a hay stack :\
          2) LED is burnt out
          3) Either clogged system due to fluid being in there too long, bad water pump or stuck thermostat. Check fluid condition, if you have a bunch of miles, might as well replace the h20 pump and thermo.
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

are you a supporting member? Only 50 posts and already able to post up pics. If u're not a supporting member, how'd u post up pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
              are you a supporting member? Only 50 posts and already able to post up pics. If u're not a supporting member, how'd u post up pics?
              ummm...yea...photobucket
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                ..... NOOB ..... lol ........ try this

http://forum.camarov6.com/showpost.p...34&postcount=5

To the original poster: Since you've got your answers on how to fix your stuff, i would suggest you lose the front bra as a appearance mod ......... front bra = g@yness

:)
                Last edited by kala; 04-20-2007, 12:42 AM.
                09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Your first problem sounds like a short I had my headlights flip up twice when it was raining and I went to WOT. It only happened one day so I could never recreate it to fix it. I love when problems fix themselves.

Originally posted by kala
                  To the original poster: Since you've got your answers on how to fix your stuff, i would suggest you lose the front bra as a appearance mod ......... front bra = g@yness

:)
                  I like my cars how I like my women... Bra less

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                    Your first problem sounds like a short I had my headlights flip up twice when it was raining and I went to WOT. It only happened one day so I could never recreate it to fix it. I love when problems fix themselves.

I like my cars how I like my women... Bra less
                    TRUE!

Comment

I like women like I like my Firebird... Fast and Cheap... OK OK... how about cheap!
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                        ummm...yea...photobucket
                        yeah I know how to post up links to pics with photobucket...I'm just not sure how to post up the actual pics in the thread without becoming a supporting member?

Comment

do this without the spaces [ img ] url [ /img ]

Comment

photobucket will give you a section under the pic to copy and paste and it will start with IMG and end with IMG like above stated
                            Originally posted by kala
                            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                            parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X