Quick photoshop needed asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick photoshop needed asap

I have a project/final due monday and I am working on it right now since I am heading to TN for the weekend. Could someone please do a decent photoshop for me.

Instead of Beech-nut I need it to say Juicy Chew

and also instead of smooth classic taste up top I need it to say Long Lasting Flavor

If anyone could do this for me then I would really appreciate it. I am printing it out a full-size sheet of paper to put on a poster board. Thanks.

Also my buddy needs one easy...

Instead of Red Man he needs it to say Bed Man

and in the top white part he wants Good In The Sack

If you can take out the indian head and put a picture of a bed or something like this

http://www.anyvitamins.com/images/ma...man-in-bed.jpg
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Quick photoshop needed asap

If anyone can do this for me.... I don't need it until sunday morning at the latest but I'd like to know if anyone is going to try it. Otherwise I need to find another source.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Here is your friends. I'm working on yours now.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
        Wow, you did a great job on that. I just bought a new laptop and I would like to install that program. What exactly do I need to buy, I know it's Photoshop, but is it any specific version, and is it Vista compatible. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks alot... can't wait to see mine.

Comment

My friend said thanks alot. This is part of a project for our Final in our advertising sales class... so thanks.

Comment

God damn! How do you do that? I don't get it. Photoshop that is.

Comment

I got a little sidetracked and only finished about half of yours. It will be done before you get back from TN though.

Comment

I got a little sidetracked and only finished about half of yours. It will be done before you get back from TN though.
                  Thanks again... I know I sound stupid but this is really gonna help me out for the class.

Comment

As Promised. Good luck with your project.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd
                      Wow, you did a great job on that. I just bought a new laptop and I would like to install that program. What exactly do I need to buy, I know it's Photoshop, but is it any specific version, and is it Vista compatible. Thanks.
                      I'm using version 6. Which is pretty old at this point, but I'm use to it and I haven't needed to do enough complex stuff to upgrade to a newer version.

Alot of people download copies since it's around $600 new. I'm not encouraging that, but it happens. You can find older version on ebay and other places for a lot cheaper if you are looking to buy. I would avoid photoshop elements. It's pretty limited in what it can do.

Originally posted by blown00
                      God damn! How do you do that? I don't get it. Photoshop that is.
                      Reading, tutorials, and practicing. I've been thinking about making a few simple tutorials for the appearance section so people can photoshop their own wheels, clear corners, ride height, and car color. I haven't gotten around to writing anything yet and I don't know if there would even be any interest in it.

Comment

I've been thinking about making a few simple tutorials for the appearance section so people can photoshop their own wheels, clear corners, ride height, and car color. I haven't gotten around to writing anything yet and I don't know if there would even be any interest in it.
                        dude, pimp out your mad skillz instead. $5 a .sig.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

haha, that is a funny chop.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

As Promised. Good luck with your project.
                            Thanks... I just got back and I'm ready to go to bed after doing this project. I'm tired as hell, and burnt. Anyways... a thousand thank you's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X