X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4.16.07

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
    O jesus! enough already with this crap. People move on
    yeah that was awful. Over 30 people were slaughtered and a nation is mourning. If you don't want to hear about it then don't read this thread... its that simple.

A buddy of mine at Arizona is making t-shirts for procedes. Go to ebay and search virginia tech memorial ... if you want one I think he said he is selling them for around 15 bucks and all money is going to victims families.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
      eh...not really lol, that's the bison or something

it's the big 'S'...for Spartans...I go there...goober
      how are you missing the SPARTAN on the right side IN GREEN?

blldogg- no comment no sense in ruining the thread to light you up.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

blldogg, you're an ******* sometimes but this tops it. I go to class every day (in Flint, MI... 3rd highest city for violent crimes in the nation) and i'm worried that that might happen. Seeing that students would pull that crap worries me even more.
        32 innocent people died on monday. Thats not exactly a "get over it" thing. Its not like someone stole a beer, or pissed on your toilet seat. 32 people are DEAD because of one... animal's inability to cope with the pressures he had in life. I dont know one person that died, but i still cried at the candlelight vigil my university had for them. What happened is a horrible thing. These were innocent kids who were struck down in the prime of their life, and all you have to say is "get over it"? i say **** you dude. thats just not right. I'm a very laid back guy, but to say something like that... thats just unbelieveable. You need to apolgize. Say a prayer for those who died and for those who lived thru it.
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Yea, they did forget Wv, but thats ok cuz I still think that is a very cool thing that somone created there. Another sad day in American History.
          01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
          AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
          www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
          www.vaperz.com
          PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
            You need to apolgize.
            Never:cry:
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
              how are you missing the SPARTAN on the right side IN GREEN?
              No I see it...just wondering why there is a Cowboy hat on the S
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                O jesus! enough already with this crap. People move on
                wow, yeah, that is pretty sad that you have to say that, and you clearly do not know anyone who was there. You are pathetic!!!
                Last edited by Evil Red Demon; 04-19-2007, 01:52 PM.

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
                SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

To those of you with a heart.... this is being passed around and I thought I would post it here.

"Virginia Tech family members across the country have united to
                  declare this Friday, April 20th, an "Orange and Maroon Effect" day to
                  honor those killed in the tragic events on campus Monday, and to show
                  support for Virginia Tech students, faculty, administrators, staff,
                  alumni, and friends. "Orange and Maroon Effect" was born several years
                  ago as an invitation to Tech fans to wear orange and maroon to Virginia
                  Tech athletic events. We invite everyone from all over the country to
                  be a part of the Virginia Tech family this Friday, to wear orange and
                  maroon to support the families of those who were lost, and to support
                  the school and community we all love so much. "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X