This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey. i just wanted to apologize.

yesterday, i was not in a very good mood, as some of you know. and i just wanted to apologize. yesterday i was not completely sober, and said a few things that i shouldn't have. im sorry. id explain more but i dont want to write a sob story, so i wont. sorry to everyone involved, and even those who werent.

Re: hey. i just wanted to apologize.

thats cool man. Just try and remember that there are alot of people on this board some are full of S$IT and some are full of very intelligent F-body/automotive information and experience. You don't have to lie or even try to convince anyone to like you. You have a f-body... we already like you. And there are alot of people that have been on here for years and pay money every year... so talkin smack to them isn't a good start. Just a few things to think about.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Hope things are going better soon.

Comment

That doesn't explain crap. Drunk or not your still speaking truth. An *** is an *** wether it's drunk or not. Why are you wasting people's precious oxygen?
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
          That doesn't explain crap. Drunk or not your still speaking truth. An *** is an *** wether it's drunk or not. Why are you wasting people's precious oxygen?
          wasnt drunk... 1
          2... imagine the worst thing that could happen to you. now make it happen to everyone in your whole fam-damily, then make it last all week. then try to deal with going thru a divorce on top of all that. comprende.

im trying to apologize, not cause problems.

Comment

1st you said you weren'e exactly sober, implies drunk.
            2nd I've been married and divorced, I've dealt with my parents getting divorced, I've got 10 years on you and there are people that have 20-30 on me that have been through the worst things you and I can imagine.

If things are that bad, hears one for you. Suck it up, unless you killed someone things will get better one way or another. Everything takes time, especially pain mental or physical to heal. Don't come on here *****ing at your screw ups or anyone elses. Go change your depends and be a man.

Comment

ya apology accepted...but what a friggin way to introduce urself lol

and theres no way ur car will be a C5 vette...maybe even a C4

Comment

We Love You.:naughty:

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
                Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
                http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

Wow...what did I miss?

nvm, read the post. Sh*t happens, you move on.

I've had bad days myself...unsober...of course ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                    1st you said you weren'e exactly sober, implies drunk.
                    2nd I've been married and divorced, I've dealt with my parents getting divorced, I've got 10 years on you and there are people that have 20-30 on me that have been through the worst things you and I can imagine.

If things are that bad, hears one for you. Suck it up, unless you killed someone things will get better one way or another. Everything takes time, especially pain mental or physical to heal. Don't come on here *****ing at your screw ups or anyone elses. Go change your depends and be a man.
                    this is the entire reason i wansnt going to post wat was going on, cause... if you read my whole post. i didnt want to post a sob story. but i had to for people like you who dont read tho whole post.

Comment

what? That made no sense. Here's a suggestion, leave your personal sob stories off a public forum. This is the reason many posts have been deleted and/or members banned. People come on here posting about family problems, problems with an ex or job. ****ing suck it up and deal with it, it's life. If you think you got problems now wait a little later in life they will be worse.

Comment

Round 2. Fight! :\
                        99 WS6
                        13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                        tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

no read the other post.

Arguing online is like the special olympics. Wether you win or lose your still a retard.

I'm just trying to make a point that crap doesn't belong here and lesser posts have been locked and deleted.

Comment

Ok great. Im sure now he knows that you don't post street racing or your personal anything on here. Also if you wash your car in a binkini dont post pics... Thats a thread that should have been locked due to leg humping.
                            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

not sober not drunk? You were HIGH wernt you :p

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X