This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honda power

me and my buddy where out front of my house topping off his radiator with fluid. and some dudes pull up in a honda. and they got out and the first thing they said was. do you want to race. my buddy said sure il race. but then the honda guy said not today il be back in a weak to race. he seemed pretty confident he said to us do whatever you want nitrous, turbo, supercharger, whatever ill still whoop you. he was cracking on my buddys car pretty hard. but i dont know much about hondas it was probably a 93+ honda civic ex turbo. he had rims and a bodykit. it looked fast but that dont mean ****. my buddys car is a 2000 camaro v6. with a hypertech tuner, k&n cold air intake, throttle body spacer, flowmaster exhaust, and a couple of other small mods. but i dont know who has a better chance. my buddy or honda dude. what do you guys think turbo honda with rims or camaro v6 with small mods.

Re: honda power

no street racing allowed here...

no specs on the honda hard to say, some of those are fast
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

if your buddy did get nitrous, I'd say the camaro would put down some better times. As for his car, there really isn't much to say, most guys with hondas are all talk. But if it's turbo'd, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but if he has enough money into it and an engine swap, they can be fast. In any case, he's a loser with a honda.

Take the car to the track and compare times instead of racing on the streets and putting peoples lives in danger.
      Last edited by TheGr8Schlotzky; 04-16-2007, 11:30 PM.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

These posts don't belong on this forum
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i am just wondering why its in the lounge and i understand street racing is illegal but i am pretty sure all of us has done it before whether or not it was race style or just tryin to pass a buddy. i am not sayin i condone street racing just wondering.
          95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Turbo go-kart (honda)

Not saying hondas are fast but id bet a turbo honda would beat N/A 3.8L
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

No where does he say they are street racing...

For all you know, they could be going to a track!
              Everyone just jumps in to be the one to say get rid of this thread, blah blah blah...

:twak: :slap:
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

were going to the strip next friday hopefully the honda dosent rape him to bad

Comment

if its turbo'd, dont bother.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

V8. That is all.
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I saw a crazy CRX with huge drag radials (on the back) and a V8 rumble. Went over and looked at it, and among the sponsor stickers, I saw one that said "900HP"

crazy stuff.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I'll sell your buddy a Zex Wet Kit. 75-150 jets. Asking 550 for outsiders, and 400 for board members, + shipping. http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=78195 <-- link to the for sale thread. Drop me a message over there, on AIM, or an email.
                        ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                          V8. That is all.
                          Yea, find another guy with a Z28 that looks just like your friends car and make him look like the economy car driver he is.

Originally posted by silvachris1
                          I'll sell your buddy a Zex Wet Kit. 75-150 jets. Asking 550 for outsiders, and 400 for board members, + shipping. http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=78195 <-- link to the for sale thread. Drop me a message over there, on AIM, or an email.
                          Nice plug

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet29
                            me and my buddy where out front of my house topping off his radiator with fluid. and some dudes pull up in a honda. and they got out and the first thing they said was. do you want to race. my buddy said sure il race. but then the honda guy said not today il be back in a weak to race. he seemed pretty confident he said to us do whatever you want nitrous, turbo, supercharger, whatever ill still whoop you. he was cracking on my buddys car pretty hard. but i dont know much about hondas it was probably a 93+ honda civic ex turbo. he had rims and a bodykit. it looked fast but that dont mean ****. my buddys car is a 2000 camaro v6. with a hypertech tuner, k&n cold air intake, throttle body spacer, flowmaster exhaust, and a couple of other small mods. but i dont know who has a better chance. my buddy or honda dude. what do you guys think turbo honda with rims or camaro v6 with small mods.
                            My friends brother has a 98 honda with minor bolt ons intake, exhuast, and a tune. He run's mid-high 14's all day. I say if the guy is cool find a deserted place with no traffic or pedestrains and line them up, see how you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                              Yea, find another guy with a Z28 that looks just like your friends car and make him look like the economy car driver he is.
                              i second this... 96/100 import drivers cant tell the difference between Z's and 6's... especially if they dont have badges....

Originally posted by speedyz
                              My friends brother has a 98 honda with minor bolt ons intake, exhuast, and a tune. He run's mid-high 14's all day. I say if the guy is cool find a deserted place with no traffic or pedestrains and line them up, see how you do.
                              what kind of honda does he have? the NEW Si's run neck and neck with me, and im mostly stock... a 9 year old car, even with just bolt ons, is gonna have a much tougher time hanging with a low 15 second car
                              2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X