Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant!!!!

Heres alittle rant about today....

Has anyone even notice how ****ty the reman. PS pumps are I mean cant this idiots who rebuild them do a better job how f'n hard is it...I put the 7th PS pump in 3 years on this car today...I put one on last week but no the stupid idiots didnt rebuild it right the damn thing was still broken.....Then on top of that I had to argue with the stupid idiots at the parts store for 30 minutes because they didnt know what the hell a PS pulley puter on'er was she was trying to discribe it to me as the one with all the bolts....Oh yeh dumb *** that really narrows it down all the other f'npullers have alot of f'n bolts too *****. Then she tired to give me a puller and tell me how it works...Yeah I dont know how the damn thing works I've ONLY had to redo my damn pump 7 times...Then I tried explaining to her I need to put the pulley on..She didnt get it so I walked back there and they didnt have it in stock...So I had to drive 20 minutes out of my way to go to another parts store and get one atleast the guy there knew what I was talking about....Is it me or are people getting dumber everyday.

Thank you.

Re: Rant!!!!

got mine on ebay used...works great...

Does the pump not come w/ a pulley? Mine did so I just had to remove two bolts and I was set
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

no it doesnt...theres a plate in front of the pump and it bolts up too from the back and the shaft runs though to the pulley....

You must have a 3.8 then right?

Comment

Use a period please! I gave up halfway through your post.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by reillyracing
          You must have a 3.8 then right?
          ya...
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
            Use a period please! I gave up halfway through your post.
            I don't understand these Florida boys. I know our school system sucks but I turned out alright. I didn't even go to college and I got the whole punctutation thing down.
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

No see I make up for the lack of periods. I just use multipul strings of "......". See I use them just not in the right place. Yeh our school system does suck.

Comment

No see I make up for the lack of periods
                things like this... is it "now, see or No. See, I..."?
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Well I'm sorry

Comment

Well I'm sorry
                    its okay... this time!!!

Comment

Yeah dude your from Kentucky you want to start talking about some of those stereotypes?

Kentucky - Where the men are men and the sheep are scared. J/K
                      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

ok, but back on topic. have you had problems with your PS pump? or is it just me and all my bad luck.

does me not using any caps piss you off to...LOL I'm just playing.

Comment

I've found in my experiances that females working in automotive related feilds seem to not know what they are talking about most of the time. No offence to those to do know, ie kristen, shirl, etc. or any other female for that matter, but in my experiances, every female seems to be clueless, the boss probably only hired her because he had to.. (diversity and all)
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                            Yeah dude your from Kentucky you want to start talking about some of those stereotypes?

Kentucky - Where the men are men and the sheep are scared. J/K

yeah ive got family in louisville... so watch out!
                            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X