barry bonds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barry bonds

he's currently 21 homers away from the coveted 755 set by hammerin' hank. i know alot of people hate him, but i love the guy. he doesnt take **** from the media like other players. i know he's in the middle of the HGH thing but i still think he's one of the best players in baseball in the last 20 years reguardless. anyone else rooting for him?
    i am
    15.38%
    no, he's a cheater
    46.15%
    i dont care
    30.77%
    im a fairy and dont know who he is
    7.69%

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: barry bonds

Despite all the crap he's dealt with and endured over the last few years the fact remains that he is one hell of an athlete. I've asked this question to a couple die hard fans and I'm kinda curious to hear what you all might think. If news came out tomorrow stating Hank Aaron took steroids would it tarnish his image? 30 years later with people remembering him for his record would it matter now?
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

probably not to fans, but you know the media would make a big ordeal about it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      Or this

Comment

ive always hated bonds b4 the whole steroids scandel...now i have even more reason to hate em...i hope he breaks his leg but the steroids wont let that happen

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Then what they'll have to shoot him to put him out of his misery like a friggin horse? Kind of a sad but funny visual.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I don't like him because he comes off as a d-bag. I also don't like baseball so I'm indiferent to him breaking the record.

P.S. at Silver's title

Comment

Bah, Bonds is a cheater, all his records should mean nothing

Look at raphael palmero, do u think he will make it into the HoF with 3000 hits and other achievements???

No, cuz he used steroids

Bonds, like many others, is a great baseball player

But the use of steroids has helped him greatly over the past years. Right now he has no business playing baseball because he can hardly run, and he cant even play the field anymore. The only thing he can do is hit, which is easy for him, cuz like derek jeter, its only a strike if he swings. The fact is, if BB had a real sized strike zone, he wouldnt be hitting all that well now. as much as i hate to say it, DJ is the best player in baseball currently.

As for Barry Bonds, **** that ******. (there actually *'s, fill in blanks yourself)

Ryan
              2001 Pewter A4 Firebird <br />SLP CAI, B&M shift kit, B&B triflo exhaust<br />1/4: 15.139 @ 89.28 w/2.179 60\'<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615960</a>

Comment

Originally posted by fbird01
                As for Barry Bonds, beat that record. (there actually *'s, fill in blanks yourself)

Ryan
                did i get it right?

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Guys a douchebag, no bones about it. Its not about "not taking crap" from media its about being a whiney little ***** and a liar.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

not big on baseball... I like going but not watching. Plus, I'm a braves fan.
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                      If news came out tomorrow stating Hank Aaron took steroids would it tarnish his image? 30 years later with people remembering him for his record would it matter now?
                      Th Hammer told the ATL fishrag that he will not attend when Barry gets close. He went thru hell back in '71...
                      If we found he cheated 30 years ago, yeah, many would care.
                      After the Black Sox scandal, MLB has tried for the most sanctity with the least scrutiny, and done the worst job. But, stats are more important in Baseball than any other sport except maybe autoracing...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X