Kerkorian?¿?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerkorian?¿?

I carry an emergency pager for work, as well as a cell phone...the pager is old (2002), but it has news, sports, market, business, lottery, local weather, entertainment and even horoscopes, updated continually, pretty cool. Anyway, the other day in the news, it read "Kerkorian makes an offer for Chrystler", then later, "Canadian automakers to fight Kerkorian". I don't care so much what happens to Chrystler, but who the hell is Kerkorian? I've never heard of them before, what do they do???

Re: Kerkorian?¿?

two seconds on google:

Kirk Kerkorian (born June 6, 1917) is an American billionaire, and president/CEO of Tracinda Corporation, his private holding company based in Beverly Hills, California. Kerkorian is known as one of the important figures in shaping the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, and the "father of the megaresort."

Kerkorian splits his time between his residences in Beverly Hills and Nevada.

One of the richest residents of Beverly Hills, he may also be the most private. He almost never gives interviews and seldom appears in public. Even though his charitable foundation has dispensed more than $100 million, he has never allowed anything to be named in his honor.

His net worth in 2007, according to Forbes Magazine, is $15 billion.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Interesting...thanx for the info. I suppose I could have Googled it too, but I find it more personable to post sometimes, cuz not only do you usually get an answer, but you get to "talk", or, type, to others as well. Of course, if everybody Googled everything, we may not have this site/forum to look upon. Again, 1000 thanx - Paul

Comment

Kirk Kerikorian? Are you kidding me? Hahahahahah thats hilarious! What an awesome name!

No wonder he hides in his dusty mansion

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Maybe he should buy out Chevy and stop the CEO now from doing away with RWD. Whats going to happen to the Vette!!

Comment

Originally posted by reillyracing
            Maybe he should buy out Chevy and stop the CEO now from doing away with RWD. Whats going to happen to the Vette!!
            They're going to bring back the Storm and put the checker flag on it. Bingo Bango... the new vette!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

its a proposition not final on the stop of Rwd. everyone is jumpin to conclusions. damn people read the whole article lol
              95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X