• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fireball.... Since you hate bikers

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
    :cry:

Stereotype anyone?
    ask any biker, there are two types of riders out there, those that have dropped their bikes, and those who havent dropped their bike YET. im not trying to stereotype... am i the only one who notices that nearly every bike i see is always flying around, or showing off how quick they can be? the guys around my school are absolutley retarded with their bikes. many of them just put it in neutral and rev it up real high for an extended period of time... i consider that annoying. i watched a person nearly get hit by a street bike flying down a street on campus, am i not entitled to my opinions about them? im not saying all riders are douchebags... all im sayin is that people usually get a little out of hand with their bikes, and thats how mistakes are made. but instead of being behind a steering wheel with airbags and a roof to save your life, your flung from your bike at a high rate of speed. my dad told me horror stories about guys that were hurt bad, one was even paralyzed.

i dont mean to come off as a **** saying "god you bikers are all the same" but a lot of riders are the same, and those riders stick out on the streets like a sore thumb
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Well I ride a bike and I'm not like that...

Same things go for camaro's sometimes...they get this stereotype that you drive a sports car and are a jerk on the road...not everyone is the same...
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
        Well I ride a bike and I'm not like that...

Same things go for camaro's sometimes...they get this stereotype that you drive a sports car and are a jerk on the road...not everyone is the same...
        ive heard that before...

one time i was driving 27 down a 25 mph road, no traffic, no people... all of a sudden this woman yells at me "OH MY GOD SLOW DOWN!!!"

needless to say i was sort of confused, i guess she saw a teenager in a sports car, and just pictured me doing 100 mph down the street driving across lawns
        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Yep...that stereotype is all over...

I drove a 455 Cutty, loud as hell, got yelled at all the time, not for the noise but because 'I was wrecklessly driving fast'...sold that drove my dad's saturn wagon around for a month and never got yelled at...bought my camaro, and got yelled at...

I drove all the cars the same...
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
            ive heard that before...

one time i was driving 27 down a 25 mph road, no traffic, no people... all of a sudden this woman yells at me "OH MY GOD SLOW DOWN!!!"

needless to say i was sort of confused, i guess she saw a teenager in a sports car, and just pictured me doing 100 mph down the street driving across lawns
            Haha, i've gotten that before. Once because i was actually driving too fast (in my sisters car... a bug) and once because my car is red and looks like its going fast... even when parked. Makes you want to just slam on the breaks and question their eyesight. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
              ask any biker, there are two types of riders out there, those that have dropped their bikes, and those who havent dropped their bike YET. im not trying to stereotype... am i the only one who notices that nearly every bike i see is always flying around, or showing off how quick they can be? the guys around my school are absolutley retarded with their bikes. many of them just put it in neutral and rev it up real high for an extended period of time... i consider that annoying. i watched a person nearly get hit by a street bike flying down a street on campus, am i not entitled to my opinions about them? im not saying all riders are douchebags... all im sayin is that people usually get a little out of hand with their bikes, and thats how mistakes are made. but instead of being behind a steering wheel with airbags and a roof to save your life, your flung from your bike at a high rate of speed. my dad told me horror stories about guys that were hurt bad, one was even paralyzed.

i dont mean to come off as a **** saying "god you bikers are all the same" but a lot of riders are the same, and those riders stick out on the streets like a sore thumb
              You said it yourself, the jackasses stick out like sore thumbs. Meanwhile, the responsible riders aren't a blip on your radar. In that case, you don't take notice of the safe ones which obviously will skew your opinion on bikes.

Im just busting your chops with the whine thing. I'm just tired of everyone listing the 10,000 ways bikes are dangerous. Yes, we know. If you're afraid of bikes, you're afraid of bikes. But you don't need to tell all your friends how they are stupid for taking that risk. It's their choice.

And yes, you are entitled to your opinion, lol. :p And Im entitled to not like it... ;)
              <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Honestly, the only thing that pisses me off about bikes are the OBNOXIOUSLY loud ones.

Bikes aren't as dangerous to other people on the road as cars are, so why should I care if someone wants to endanger his life on a bike?

Idiots in pickup trucks are more dangerous than bikes, and there are plenty of them around here. Not all of them are idiots, it just seems like a common trend around here.
                Last edited by Camarorulz; 04-12-2007, 09:57 PM.
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392
                  On behalf of all bikers including myself, i'd just like to say **** you.
                  X3

:spank: :twak: :slap:
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X