• Trouble in RWD land

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/04/10/l...icles-on-hold/

Well thats sucks :cry:

Re: Trouble in RWD land

What the Cluck? Push the pause Putz!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Yup.. this is how it ends. Mark my words: In 20 years there will be NO real domestic car manufacturer.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Key word: "proposals." Nothing is set in stone yet with relation to new CAFE standards. That's why Lutz is making such a big deal, to try to squelch it before it happens.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

saw this the other day, not cool

Comment

FWD sux the big one, and so does our dumb @$$ prez! :twak:

Some of those comments piss me off to! Damn I hate people!
            sigpic
            98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

Now that you mention it, those comments piss me off too....

Pushrod engines aren't inferior to DOHC, and they're fuel efficient.

I hate stupid green mother****ers. I'm a liberal, but not when it comes to that.

The government didn't put GM in the position it's in, stupid business decisions and the UAW did that, but the govt is not helping things now that they're trying to improve their position.
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

blah!!!!!!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

I don't know why people are b*tching. we've already done f*cked up the earth. There's nothing we can realistically do to "save it".

Comment

Actually there is basically nothing we can do short of over using nuclear weapons that will ruin the earth. The planet will always fix itself. What we are doing now will make absolutely no difference in the long run. The only thing we can do is make the living conditions more uncomfortable for us.

And yes, damn the tree huggers for further ruining all of our fun.

Comment

Originally posted by IDoVoodoo
                      I don't know why people are b*tching. we've already done f*cked up the earth. There's nothing we can realistically do to "save it".
                      Oh please, the earth is on a predetermined path of global warming. What humans have done amounts to very little in the face of the sun/oceans/plate techtonics. Governments now no this, but they think theres money to be had from taxing "polluters" up the wazoo.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Yeah, I like how most global warming enthusiasts completely overlook the fact that the sun is also getting brighter and hotter in their attempts to convince the world that we are killing the planet.

Comment

I'm learning about all this tree-huggin bull**** in one of my ISB classes...

Anyone else thinks Al Gore's stupid slide show was biased, twisted, and tweaked?

This thread is on a Toyota board I'm on...damn yota tree ****ers
                          1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                            Yup.. this is how it ends. Mark my words: In 20 years there will be NO real domestic car manufacturer.
                            Sooner n that.

Dude is blowin smoke cause he knows his old *** will die before Orlando is beachfront property...

Poor Bush. Even his cronies are piking him now...

As for this treehugger, i recall how Asian competition forced US makers to get performance and low emissions at the same time, but at the cost of their mkt dominance because of Lutz' type of BS. Short term profits over longterm job creation.
                            Didnt they learn from making those SUVs? I am oldskool American Iron, but it shames me to watch our industrial elite carry on, while the people they are actually screwin resent Gore and his ilk because they are 'Godless intellectuals"... and vote for pro-business lobby that sends their jobs to the 3rd world.
                            GM wont get bailed out like Harley and Chrysler did. And Ford runs FoMoCo like they do the Lions!
                            Last edited by mloaks; 04-11-2007, 03:12 PM.

Comment

It's ok...I don't think he has any friends...man bear pig
                              1999 Camaro Z/28
                              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X