Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im sad... and excited...

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
    She would take less care of it then I do... She wont be out there every other week detailing it and getting it ready for the weekend car meets at the local diner...

Im also afraid of her driving.. Shes just getting her license and I dont know if this is a good first car for her... Yea its just a v6 but for a new driver sometimes its still too much. Kids always feel the need to do 60mph down sidestreets and burn out at every stoplight...
    I guaruntee as soon as you get an LS1 paired with a tremec 6 speed you won't give a damn whate your sister does with your V6. My uncle lets me take his 2002 WS6 out all the time and the difference is more than night and day, I get back into my camaro and I feel like I'm driving a snail.

Comment

Originally posted by speedyz
      I guaruntee as soon as you get an LS1 paired with a tremec 6 speed you won't give a damn whate your sister does with your V6. My uncle lets me take his 2002 WS6 out all the time and the difference is more than night and day, I get back into my camaro and I feel like I'm driving a snail.
      Hey! Snails are still cool!

Yeti- I feel for ya, its a tough situation... you've got to sit there and watch your sister destroy your car oooor you can keep your car and watch in jealousy as your sister gets a newer faster car with better build quality (i'm assuming shes getting a new eclipse?). Its a tough choice, but don't be sentimental about it.. get the LS1.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
        Hey! Snails are still cool!

Yeti- I feel for ya, its a tough situation... you've got to sit there and watch your sister destroy your car oooor you can keep your car and watch in jealousy as your sister gets a newer faster car with better build quality (i'm assuming shes getting a new eclipse?). Its a tough choice, but don't be sentimental about it.. get the LS1.
        She wants the last gen eclipse (00-05). Since we've been looking though, I've seen ls1's for about the same price so its gonna be up to my sister and parents. She has a ton of money saved up, and im still making payments on my car. She can either buy her own car with a little help from mom and dad, or she can take over payments on my car and then my parents will help me with the ls1. Either way me and my sister are both paying for the cars.. I dont want anyone thinking that I just get this car handed to me.

But if my sister were to get my car, my dad will surely help her with maintenance and not let it get run down. He was always making sure when i had my first car that I kept up with maintenance... The thing im worried about is that shes a new driver..

Anyways, I'll be honest with myself.. im praying for the ls1 :D
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

So she wants the ugly eclipse? ... weird..

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
            So she wants the ugly eclipse? ... weird..
            I think the newer ones are worse... the one she wants is definitally a girls car though
            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X