weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

this sucks so bad... I swear 3 days ago the high was 83 and when i left work today it was 33 degrees... here's a pic of outside 3 days after 80 degrees.

and its supposed to be in the 70's next week
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: weather

I hear ya man...it was beautiful and 60 here last week...almost all of the snow from the entire winter had melted on the side of my driveway...then yesterday we got 5 inches of snow.

2 weeks ago the temperature went from below -10 to 60 almost overnight...crazy weather!

Comment

California FTW

Comment

Man, and I thought weather changes in FL were bad. Never snows though. Well, cept for in 1989.

Comment

yeah, its seems getting some good snow in Oklahoma is hard, mainly ice but sure as **** it snowed today in april :eek:
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Ya its so effin gay

Comment

Ya, it was snowing here to. No accumulation, but it was cold as **** which sucks!!
              1995 Bluish green 3.4l Camaro.<br />Bone stock right now lol!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355</a>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo101
                Ya, it was snowing here to...
                I noticed on the news that it wasn't just kentukcy but also ohio and indiana
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

ya, we got some snow. i had to scrape my ****ing windows :rant:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Yeah we got snow here too. Before it snowed, my friends and I were driving around in my friend's camaro with the t-tops off, so then April 1st comes which is when the insurance came back on my car (that means its time to take it out of storage). So driving it back from where we store it I ended up driving through rain then snow then rain then back to snow. It was crazy. By the time I got back home my entire front bumper was covered with snow/ice. Then the next day we got like 3 inches of snow! I just can't wait for it to all melt and get warmer.
                    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Man im just tired of KY now. I was sittin at work yesterday looked outside and it was snowin after it had been in the 80s at the beginning of the week. THIS SUCKS!!!

Comment

i was up in cleveland for a hockey game last night, and when i walked out to the car, everything was covered in snow. we were driving 20mph on the highway because it was impossible to see the lanes.

its not meant to hit 50 until this coming up friday...
                        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                        2006 S60- Sold
                        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

florida is nice... lol

Comment

its like 50-60 degrees and suny here and its flurring
                            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott90
                              florida is nice... lol
                              well we can't all live in florida or else it would sink!! :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X