Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a shot

at photoshop

I downloaded a free trial tonight. I've been really bored. I'm computer illiterate so please don't be too harsh. I thought this was pretty cool. What do you guys think.

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Took a shot

yea, looks good

Comment

Want to learn Photoshop? I recommend getting thew Adobe "Classroom in a Book" books. That's what we used when I was in shoot and they are very good.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
        Want to learn Photoshop? I recommend getting thew Adobe "Classroom in a Book" books. That's what we used when I was in shoot and they are very good.
        thanks, i'll look into it.

I just liked how the pontiac decal came out on the healight... and the parking light as well
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Books help a lot with figuring out which tools to use for what, but if you don't want to buy anything right now there are a ton of good tutorials available online.

Comment

Photoshop / Image Ready is a powerful tool. You get CS2?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

yea

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X