I hate construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate construction

Well, here's some joy that comes with the city putting in sewer lines by your house....

Lovely street eh?

Yes, the steamroller is parked in our lawn.

Mud..

Worst thing is that when it dries, you have to scrub a lot to get it off, not like it jsut comes right off.

And that was just from driving less than half a mile distance at about 10 mph...

Re: I hate construction

sucks dude.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Holy crap. That gotta suck.
      1995 Bluish green 3.4l Camaro.<br />Bone stock right now lol!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355</a>

Comment

you guys have alot of trees... i wish i was back in the country:(
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

try living on a dirt road.......mud isn't a problem anymore for me.....I just stopped washing my car every week
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

How sad...

Theres a guy, manual, whos building a house next door to us... and he'll ruin our lovely view too :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Beautiful trees FTW!!!
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I love where we live, cept the backhoes/steamrollers that recently moved in.
                Ya, the trees are awesome, until a hurricane barely sideswipes us. Loose power pretty easy from limbs, but It's well worth it.

And it's only a mile or so from interstate, yet you can't hear it at all thanks to the trees.

As for living on a dirtroad, man....I"m glad i don't

Comment

It beats snow...and it beats Michigan where it goes from T-shirt and short weather to snowing in a few days...
                  1999 Camaro Z/28
                  1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

love the scene... 'cept for the construction crap. how long do you think that will be going on? hopefully not long... right? anything like construction workers out here and it'll take 10 years... sorry for that man.

Comment

Haha, well my dad is a Superintendent for Branscum Construction... I'm deff. feeling the love!

They don't do work like that though, they mostly build commercial buildings. You wouldn't believe the crap that they have to go through to do ANYTHING. I work in the main office from time to time filing papers and such and it's crazy sometimes. I've seen a job get held up for almost 7 months because some crazy lady decided to protest (she layed in the bucket of a bulldozer for 30 minutes until the police took her away) because she didn't want her tree cut down. The company Branscum was contracting for was even paying her for the tree.... She was just wigging out.... over a 'shade tree'. She eventually hired a lawyer and got paid like 4 times more for the tree than the initial offer.

Anyway, good luck with your dirty little problem. My car is black, therefor I wash it sometimes 3 times a week... I HATE when my car is dirty and most of the time if people cant get ahold of me, they come looking for me at the carwash... or the jail nowadays...

Comment

3 times a week? you do at least wax it once a week washing it that much right? sorry... use to work at a car dealership and i noticed the cars always needed waxed... no, i never did... coulda cared less to be honest! hehe, ill be washing mine soon, and hopefully no road contruction will pop up around here for awhile.

Comment

that sucks they did construction on my road for liek 4 mounths of the summer last year
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by firechicken3800
                            love the scene... 'cept for the construction crap. how long do you think that will be going on? hopefully not long... right? anything like construction workers out here and it'll take 10 years... sorry for that man.
                            They'll prolly be here only a month or so more. And ya, not near as bad as snow/ice.

And to savannah07. I know lots of people can be real jerks to the guys, when all they're trying to do is their job. So i try to be considerate to em and let em do their job while I squeeze by. Just waiting sucks sometimes, but seriously, those big ole backhoes are intimidating, and it's not like the driver has eyes in the back of his head. If not for manners sake, i give them the right of way out of fear from the backhoes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X