Cadillac Catera help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac Catera help

Hey what up everyone? I found this pdf file for our Camaros http://www.z28.com/LyleA/93-02%20%20...s%20Manual.pdf and was wondering if anyone could help me find one for my dads 99 Cadillac Catera. I used goolgle and a combination of words to try and find something but no luck. If anyone could redirect me to a website that would be great also. The problem is that a small black hose came off and we could not figure out where it came from. It doesnt seem to be causing any problems so we just put it aside untill we can look at it better. The hose seems to be coming from the top back of the transmission and looks like it leads to the engine. So if anyone can find a parts and diagram manual so I can see where it should go that would be great. i think that the engine is a 3.0l V6. thanks for any help that anyone can provide. Later

Re: Cadillac Catera help

www.cadillacowners.com

lots of knowledgeable people over there.

oh and you can usally go to the dealers parts dept. and tell them kinda where it is, or supposed to be and they'll let you check out the diagram.

or ask blldog very nicely and he might be able to print/email a couple diagrams.
    Last edited by nikon; 04-03-2007, 09:29 AM.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Re: Cadillac Catera help

sounds like maybe the vent tube?
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X