did it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did it again

well put the purge on the camaro saturday and i was going down the road and i hit it. BOOM AGAIN. umm yeah so this sucks. not as bad. i blew the brand new rad. support to about 3 pieces. and blew out the maf screen again. the whisper lid is fix able. and i blew the break booster check valve clear off. so all in all. it should only cost me about 4 bucks to fix her this time. i can't believe this sh!t. i need to take apart the nitrous to see what is going on. my fuel is puddling it seems. oh well. not that big of a deal this time. i pulled into a parking lot. cause my cars power was totally gone didn't want to move and no breaks isn't that much fun. so i stuck some take over where the check valve should go. and i was find to drive home. didn't drive her yesterday. and i have her at work today. and after work i'm getting the new valve. fun times this season. i'm at 2 blow ups and 1 full fire!
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: did it again

Wow. It's going to be a long summer.

Comment

haha when mike got that call im like o god its the kid with the ford truck again...but no it was u lol...better figure that stuff out lol

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

you know you're starting to make me real nervous about running nitrous in my car!
        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

:eek: :eek: Hope you, Mike and Rockstar got the beater fixed up this weekend.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

sorry but,

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

hmm, what way is your nozzle pointing and what is the location of it? Maybe you need to move the nozzle or something. Have any pics of it?
              http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                sorry but,
                Agreed. You need get away from the juice,
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                  sorry but,
                  QFTMFT
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

well now... that isn't good. i have no experience with nitrous, so cant help you really except get to work...

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                      Agreed. You need get away from the juice,
                      Or learn how to use it properly.
                      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

FYI, that brake booster check valve is $30 IIRC, maybe more.

I checked out your cardomain and looked at your pics. I think your nozzle is too far away from the intake manny. I'd move it closer, such as tap into the TB or after the TB and into the front of the intake manny itself. Just a suggestion.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
                        sigpic
                        1997 Camaro RS A4
                        2006 Chevy Colorado
                        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

no the nozzle is fine. it's always been there. and is tuned to be there. i think i'm letting out to much fuel. gonna take it apart later this week. i laughed when it happened. oh well. it will be fixed later today!!
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
                            FYI, that brake booster check valve is $30 IIRC, maybe more.
                            advanced auto says they have one. so i will go get it after work!
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

yea I checked your cardomain out with that nozzle pic. You need to move that thing before you spray again or it is going to keep happening. Tap the TB and put it behind the MAF sensor. You also could try clocking it different as right now if it is the same as that pic you are spraying at the rubber accordian stuff and towards the bottom of the tubing, making it bounce and collect there and other places. Straighten it so it sprays right through the tb.

But if I were you I would move it to the tb or into a TB spacer. your position is more of a dry kit position.
                              http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X