Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what really is a "ricer"?

Originally posted by vanbibber
    if you add a wing to the car, you might as well install a penis into the drivers seat that pops up when youre driving. because both are just about as gay.
    QFT lol hahaahhahaha

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
      you really shouldnt have to ask, it should be your choice, who cares what people think

thank you dr. phil
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

well its not like i wanna impress anybody...what i do 2 my car is to make me and only me happy, but if EVERYBODY's gonna think its dumb i dont wanna do it...but oh well guess ill just continue to be a usaul plain jane firebird u see everyday,besides theres not many things u can do to these cars thats different...thats not called rice anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
          but oh well guess ill just continue to be a usaul plain jane firebird u see everyday,besides theres not many things u can do to these cars thats different...
          Don't even try that ****. There's plenty that you can do to your car to make it stand out from other firebirds, and not incur the "ricer" label. you just haven't looked hard enough

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
            x2

TA spoiler would look sweet

Rice to me can be both the car (all show, no go, unecessary visual 'mods') and the attitude (idiototic driving, street racing)

LOL, so my cars rice? cause it is slow as bawls....and has nothing but show...oh maybe not, I've got a cat-back :D

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther
              Don't even try that ****. There's plenty that you can do to your car to make it stand out from other firebirds, and not incur the "ricer" label. you just haven't looked hard enough

ditto...you can paint the bich a diff color...look at bigtymer...I dont like his hood, but still, it's unique!

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

times like these makes me miss my 87 gta, i had lots of people liking that car in my town cuz not many people had 1 of those in decent shape like mine...but hey thats what the 83's for :) as for the 96 i guess i'll continue to look for alternatives to making it stand out too.

Comment

If you want a nice spoiler and want to be different, why don't you just make your own? Go to the wreck yard, get parts to cut up, and fiberglass them into your own set up. It is a lot of work, but I think it is lots of fun personally. We made the body kit for my Dad's 280z w/ls1 and t56 and it looks awesome and has ended up in several magazines. Get creative, make what you like and don't worry about anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                    if you add a wing to the car, you might as well install a penis into the drivers seat that pops up when youre driving. because both are just about as gay.
                    rofl
                    1999 v6 Camaro M5
                    Automatic to Manual converted
                    Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
                    !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I think rice is more of an attitude than a look. If you do something to try and impress other people people and it comes out looking stupid, that's rice. If you like how your car looks, no matter how "fast and the furious" it looks, I don't think that's ricey. An example would be that I like accent lighting. While I don't have any on my car yet, I've always had a thing for LEDs and lighting. As I look around half the things in my room have extra LEDs that I put in, so it's just natural for me to extend that to my car. It's not like I would drive around revving at anyone and everyone just to get them to look, and wouldn't have them on most the time, that would be ricey, but I would like to have them on every once in a while because I like what it looks like. Just my .02, and I know this thread is old, but someone brought it back up and wanted to get a few words in.

Mike

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X