Officially lost my parking spot in the garage.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officially lost my parking spot in the garage....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially lost my parking spot in the garage....

to this.......

2007 Saturn Sky Redline. My dad's new toy car. An expense *** quick car that will see no snow and probably no rain either. He wasn't supposed to get it for another month, and he surprised me at culver's on thursday night with it. It is a blast to drive. Manual + Turbo is amazing. Minimal lag. Was cruising through the parkway in 3rd, just stepped on it, a second later it picked up immediately and I was off.

Interior isn't meant as an everday driver. Only 2 seats. I had my cell phone in my left pocket and as I sat in the drivers seat, the door hit it. Cup holder sits inbetween the seats back by your elbow. Radio controls are in a perfect spot. Dial is right infront of your hand at the shifter.

Oh well, just thought I'd share. Here are a few quick pics from this afternoon.

Also, ignore the 'bare' front grill. My dad had just removed the plastic 'chrome' piece thinking there was only honeycomb behind it from other pics. It's back on for now until he finds something different.

Re: Officially lost my parking spot in the garage....

Comment

Congrats to your dad on the purchase. I'd be proud to have my car kicked out by that. I just kinda wish it would really happen.
      ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Sweet car!!!

Black was a good choice
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

There is someone that moved in last week with a black one as well. I was surprised on how good it sounds at full throttle. He got on it one day when we happen to be leaving at the same time.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Mines better :(
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

I was looking at the pics thinking, hey that's pretty nice, and i saw the intercooler and drooled a little bit, but still thinking "eh." Then i saw the interior and fell in love! Very nice, I wish my dad would buy something cool like that instead of Lincolns :(
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

nice dude! i'm still shocked at how saturn has turned itself around. i used to think of saturns as worse that a turd on a hot day but they're getting pretty nice now. honestly, thats a legit car. very well done sir... u best be comin up w/ some exhaust clips!
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

2.1hp/liter for 260 at the crank.
                  thats turbo + gasoline direct injection for you.
                  throw some slicks on it and sneak it to the track.

Comment

Is the saturn badge on the front blacked out or is it me?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i'm sure that's just the lighting and camera angle. badge is supposed to have red in it.
                      saturns last forever. i've got a 98 saturn with 198,000 miles on it. thing is a tank that just takes the beating.

i'm thinking of just picking one up and turning my back on fbodies for good. i'm sure if you turn up the boost on one of those things, you could run circles around LS1s all day.

Comment

Nice

An owner of a gas station near me has one. Very nice cars.
                        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

he better give you the keys so we can take that thing for a spin one night.....after all it will be slower than our cars anyways.

Comment

Sex on wheels!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

:tup: still hate teh tails on it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X