Woohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo

I just finished the install of my new exhaust. I bought the Flowmaster kit and i think it sounds really good. The chrome tips really make the car look good, i think. Some of the bolts were rusted rusted and all that could be done was to cut them off with a die grinder so that slowed me down a little. But all in all it was a nice install. The resonator is rattling against the body but all that needs to be is to turn it down a wee bit and it'll be good to go. :)
    Last edited by Joe Oh; 03-30-2007, 11:50 PM.

Re: Woohoo

exhaust clips and pics..or BAN!
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      exhaust clips and pics..or BAN!

:( I don't know how to do either. I'm computer retarded. Well that goes for pretty much all technology that requires more than pushing the "ON" button. So I think its a hopless cause on the sound clips and/or pics. Sorry

Comment

all you have to do is take a picture with a digital camera. Hook the camera up to the computer and it will be self explanatory on how to get the pics on your computer. Go to photobucket.com and upload the pics. By upload you click upload and it searches through the computer to where your pics are saved. that simple.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

This should be in exhaust.

Good for you, and don't listen to 'schlotsky flowmasters sound good :tup:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X