I laughed everytime I saw dmw's and kristens car so I just had to do it.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I laughed everytime I saw dmw's and kristens car so I just had to do it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed everytime I saw dmw's and kristens car so I just had to do it....

ok it's not the camaro, but oh well :D

ps I didn't do it, someone on the cadillacforums did it for me, I'm useless in photoshop.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Re: I laughed everytime I saw dmw's and kristens car so I just had to do it....

I need to watch that movie now.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Pfffft that was soo last month.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

the movies on at my house now...my brothers on the kick again :(
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
          I need to watch that movie now.
          Just watched it tonight for the 1,000th time with my son.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
            Just watched it tonight for the 1,000th time with my son.
            I've watched it a thousand times as well... but by myself
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
              I've watched it a thousand times as well... but by myself
              Can't blame you, its an awesome movie... wish i had it....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

sell u one we have two coppies :-p just kidding ones scratched quite a b it
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27

don't get me started.... again :naughty:
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                    I am only a semi-interweb geek...so it's still fine for me :D

05' CTS-V

Comment

...still haven't seen it... sad, right?

Comment

Just watched it tonight. Not the scenario I expected, but it was good.

Comment

My son (and wife) liked the music from it so much, we picked up the soundtrack. Now when we are not watching it, we are listening to it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

it's a good movie but you don't have to see it to laugh at the pics. they are all classic. they all make me crack up!!
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

^^mines a little wierd though....mean looking eyes, but it's smiling :D oh well, someone took the time to do it for me, I appreciate it.

05' CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X