sold the bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the bird

i finally got rid of my firebird.. i've had it for almost 3 years and it was starting to fall apart. went through 2 O2 sensors and after i replaced those it just never drove really right anymore. i've had a truck for about a month and just havent been driving it because i've been tryin to sell the bird. finally sold it to a friend who owns a car lot. now i get to have a nice v8 all the time in my truck :)

i'll prally stick around a little bit.. at least til school is out.. dunno how much posting i'll do though..
    good luck to everyone with project cars
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Re: sold the bird

How much did you get for it?

What type of truck?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

umm i think we got about $4500.. it was a 1999 with 114000 miles
      and now i have a 99 ext cab silverado with 80000 miles.. i think theres a thread with a pic of it in the other rides thing.. or i think theres a pic of it on my myspace... www.myspace.com/parham112
      1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by bret_xi
        umm i think we got about $4500.. it was a 1999 with 114000 miles
        and now i have a 99 ext cab silverado with 80000 miles.. i think theres a thread with a pic of it in the other rides thing.. or i think theres a pic of it on my myspace... www.myspace.com/parham112
        You think?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          You think?
          lol I THINK i'd count my money after it was handed to me
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

well i was at school when it was sold. my grandad took it and sold it to someone he used to sell cars with. and i havent talked to anyone in my family yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X