any dippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: any dippers?

Nope didn't really get into it. I did it a few times when I was in the Army, it's a good way to stay awake and doesn't give off smoke. Only thing the Army got me addicted to was sunflower seads.

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      btw... grizzly rules all! $2.50 for a tin and it doesnt tear up your lips like skoal or cope does. can leave these bad boys in for upwards of an hour... skoal gets annoying after 10 mins.

lol. Never tried Grizzly, but I've always been told bad about them. I usually do Copenhagen if I do any at all. It hasn't torn up my lip yet, so. Like I said, I don't do it just for fun, it's one of my stress relievers :P.
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
        lol. Never tried Grizzly, but I've always been told bad about them. I usually do Copenhagen if I do any at all. It hasn't torn up my lip yet, so. Like I said, I don't do it just for fun, it's one of my stress relievers :P.
        thats how it always starts out. b4 u know it u'll be like me and wake up first thing in the morning, throw in a chomp and take a shower. (chew and morning breath = lethal btw) I did it to try and stop smoking. i figured i hated dig, so i'd dig for the nicotine and get the smoking routine outta my day, and then chew gum once i was confident i'd be done w/ it. now i chew about a tin every 2 days.
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I smoke...my friend had me try it once (the packets) some mint flavor...tasted like crap....while were on the topic, anyone ever brush their teeth with mentadent then smoke a menthol...mmmm...ya I'm wierd but trust me, it tastes good.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

camaro dom- i only used to buy grizzly straight, until one of my friends told me about papple.... skoal peach mixed with skoal apple.

dip is definitely "grosser" in the sense of you are spitting out brown spit... but it works better for me. i started when i wasnt allowed to smoke during pledging, and i basically quit smoking (money and the fact that i always run out of breath 5 minutes into hockey practice) so dip works!
            gotta dip in the shower! its the only way to do it.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

If were talking cheap...Wolf Pack, $1.89

but like I said before, Hawken is the best, but it's like $5 a tin
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

oh yeah, thats right i forgot u played hockey! how're them pads treatin ya? lol, everyone on my old team used to dig. thats how i got into it. we'd dig b4 practice, skate, drink a beer or two while getting undressed, and then throw in a chew. that locker room smelled soooo weird when we were done w/ it

never seen either of them but i have seen huskey which is about 1.75 and that stuff is NASTY. doesnt gel together... it just kinda floats around, getting stuck in ur teeth... plus it tastes like a hooker's taint.
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

tabacco products FTL

Comment

the pads are great! thank you again for that, great help. im actually the only guy on my team who dips, but a bunch of the guys on the local juniors team do, some of them are like ***.t coaches for us, so we always throw in a pinch after practice.

im doing community service right now, this is my second straight week of 8:30-5 of manual labor. im helping out some guy who is a short mennonite... kinda funny. i just found out a few days ago that he ALWAYS has the fattest lip in, shoved in the back of his mouth, and he just swallows it all so that no one notices. i guess thats what ~20 years of doing it does to you!
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I don't know how people start doing that. It just looks so nasty to me. I had an ex that used to do it and it drove me nuts. We'd be watching a movie all cuddled up, me, him, and his bottle of spit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X